Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
The big Storm is what I took on my road trip. I didn't use it except in the car for obvious reasons. I didn't want to arrive in Florida with all my batteries dead. I loved this mega setup for the road trip.

Attachments

• DSCF1230.jpg
    DSCF1230.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
where did you get that case? that is perfect for the gg....:)

Ebay. It is a Noro cigar case. It is nice pebble leather and will hold 3 GG's very nicely. It is flat enough to fit easily in my purse or tote bag. I like to keep my GG's looking good and this case kept my GG's safe while on my trip. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
In the first pic what GG is attached to the AFS? That thing is massive!!

It is my GGT Storm with the extra sleeve that I begged Imeo for. It has 2 18650 batteries inside. We drove straight through from Oklahoma to Miami and I only had to change batteries one time. :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Stormy you drove right near where I live we could have vaped and had a drink and met, vapn is also close by too :-(

I would really have liked to have been able to meet both of you. We met some nasty bugs on our drive between Orlando and Miami. Those were very hard to get off the windshield and there were bizillions of them. What were they anyway? We don't have bugs like that in Oklahoma. :)

Last edited:

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I would really have liked to have been able to meet both of you. We met some nasty bugs on our drive between Orlando and Miami. Those were very hard to get off the windshield and there were bizillions of them. What were they anyway? We don't have bugs like that in Oklahoma. :)[/QUOTE

Probably flying roaches. I don't recall the technical name for them. Were they really big?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
We were told that they get like that for a few days about 2 times a year. They were truly horrible. I never saw a live one. The windshield washer wouldn't clean them off. We had to stop and scrub them off. We barely found a place to park at the truck stop. Everyone was pulling off to clean off the bugs. We do have plenty of bugs but that was like driving through a bug storm.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
YA but Stormy how did you like the Palm trees, that ocean and the beach's.. did you hit Miami's south beach..???? I was there 2 weeks ago, fun town

We caught the cruise ship there and when we returned we went to the beach at Ft Lauderdale. I hope I didn't spell that wrong. It was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread