Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's true that many of the big players are on the west coast. But they are also on the east coast, mainly Florida.

You should be more specific as to what you are looking for in a supplier.

Also, as @r77r7r said, a supplier being on the opposite end of the country does not necessarily mean longer in-transit times for a package when it comes to USPS First Class packages or Priority Mail packages, which is how 99.99% of vape gear is shipped.

DanR

ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2018
    Someplace in SC
    MFS is the first place I go to. If they don't have it, that's when I start looking other places. I like the service that MFS offers. Never had a problem that's for sure. Okay, what I'm looking for is different mesh and the string cotton. I'm not sure that is what it's called, but it's cotton with plastic at the end to thread it into the mesh.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Direct Vapor seems like they have alot to offer, but at a high cost. To rich for my blood that's for sure.

I agree, and they are also owned by RJ Reynolds (along with VaporBeast & VaporFi), which is another reason I don't even look at anything they have anymore. To each his own, I don't buy vape from big tobacco.

• Agree
    Reactions: Oregon Linda

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just wondering what products you are referring to... hardware, e-juice, DIY supplies? I'm in CA and have had just as good an experience with companies out east as right here in CA (like Bull City, Direct vapor) Some of the companies here charge more shipping than ones from out east (a few that I could literally drive to in a couple hours) and also take longer to ship. Go figure?

Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    For starters I already posted what I was looking for. What I'm looking for is mesh strips and the cotton with the plastic at the end to thread it into the mesh. Other than that I can't think of anything right now.

Is this the cotton that your after mate?
    $3.02 Authentic Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton Wick for E-Cigarettes - 21pcs/pack / 7*2.5mm + 7*3mm + 7*3.5mm at FastTech - Free Shipping
    $2.99 Authentic Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton Wick for E-Cigarettes - 20pcs/pack at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Very easy to get at most vape stores:)

• Useful

DanR

ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2018
    Someplace in SC
    I'm not sure as I have to read the package that my tank came in, so I get the right one. The tank I have is the Kylin M RTA. It's a good tank. The other thing is I need some mesh to go with it. Any help with this would be appreciated. One more thing....See that tank head in my profile? I lost it, and if anyone see's something like it, please give me a shout.
    Thanks
    All

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread