BIG Thank You to @Markfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Big shout Out to @markfm for his extraordinary kindness in sending to me an innokin Ares 2 LE, as well as some fantastic tasting home roasted coffee. This was above and beyond the call. I finally got the time to sit down and build/wick it up, and wanted to say I am really enjoying this atty. Both the looks of it and the taste of the juice are really great on this. He had wanted to piff two extra Ares he'd received and I was fortunate to receive one. This had actually been one I'd been looking at but hadn't been able to order, all things being said. Thank You again!!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Big shout Out to @markfm for his extraordinary kindness in sending to me an Innokin Ares 2 LE, as well as some fantastic tasting home roasted coffee. This was above and beyond the call. I finally got the time to sit down and build/wick it up, and wanted to say I am really enjoying this atty. Both the looks of it and the taste of the juice are really great on this. He had wanted to piff two extra Ares he'd received and I was fortunate to receive one. This had actually been one I'd been looking at but hadn't been able to order, all things being said. Thank You again!!
Isn't he amazing. And he's probably going to be embarrassed hearing all of this but he gave me my first rebuildable pod mod the ratel And I'm so glad that he did because I still use it but even more than that I managed to find my absolute favorite devices for running around outside of the house because of that. I had completely discounted anything that was a pod mod I didn't see the point. But I also don't like taking my mods outside at all. so because of that I found the product that makes me the happiest and I still use the ratel... Just an all-around nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread