The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Big thanks to Mom and Pop

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Zap, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zap

Zap Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Rhode Island
    I just got my latest order in yesterday which was everything I asked for...plus a couple of surprises! To my shock they included not only 2 extra sample bottles and a syringe..but a freakin tank as well! Not having a battery able to handle the amps on a dual coil didn't stop me trying it out anyway :) I filled it up (very easy to do) and gave it a shot on an old volt 78mm manual (don't try this at home kids...using a battery in this manner can result in failure of catastrophic nature resulting in serious injury) as I didn't want to risk either of my volt x2 fat batteries. Better to have a firecracker in my mouth than a pineapple. Damn thing worked pretty damn well. I only used it for a couple of hits but they were pretty darn good. No leaks, no fuss...a very nice tank. Easy to drain too lol.

The samples I ordered were ry4 and ry4v2. Ry4 is nice, the caramel is very upfront atm, but I am curious what it will be like in a week. I need to put some aside. Ry4v2...not quite sure what to make of it. It seemed to share a taste note with YUM, which I was not a fan of. Definitely going to revisit that one after a week or so.

The extra samples were of Haze and Praze. The Haze is very tasty, as I was always a fan of hazelnut. According to what I've seen people seem to advocate a week steeping for that one, so I'm anxious to revisit that one. Praze caught me by surprise. It had a very sharp throat hit. I was confused, until I happened to notice the bottle was a 24mg lol. Usually I vape 6-12. This was after many drips on a 901 atty before I noticed it. Needless to say I vaped waaay too much yesterday. I need to revisit the Praze on a clean atty, as I wan't able to get a definitive taste with all the sampling I was doing.

Big thanks again to Mom and Pop! Enjoy your vacation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.