Big thanks to Mom and Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Rhode Island
www.youtube.com
I just got my latest order in yesterday which was everything I asked for...plus a couple of surprises! To my shock they included not only 2 extra sample bottles and a syringe..but a freakin tank as well! Not having a battery able to handle the amps on a dual coil didn't stop me trying it out anyway :) I filled it up (very easy to do) and gave it a shot on an old volt 78mm manual (don't try this at home kids...using a battery in this manner can result in failure of catastrophic nature resulting in serious injury) as I didn't want to risk either of my volt x2 fat batteries. Better to have a firecracker in my mouth than a pineapple. Damn thing worked pretty damn well. I only used it for a couple of hits but they were pretty darn good. No leaks, no fuss...a very nice tank. Easy to drain too lol.

The samples I ordered were ry4 and ry4v2. Ry4 is nice, the caramel is very upfront atm, but I am curious what it will be like in a week. I need to put some aside. Ry4v2...not quite sure what to make of it. It seemed to share a taste note with YUM, which I was not a fan of. Definitely going to revisit that one after a week or so.

The extra samples were of Haze and Praze. The Haze is very tasty, as I was always a fan of hazelnut. According to what I've seen people seem to advocate a week steeping for that one, so I'm anxious to revisit that one. Praze caught me by surprise. It had a very sharp throat hit. I was confused, until I happened to notice the bottle was a 24mg lol. Usually I vape 6-12. This was after many drips on a 901 atty before I noticed it. Needless to say I vaped waaay too much yesterday. I need to revisit the Praze on a clean atty, as I wan't able to get a definitive taste with all the sampling I was doing.

Big thanks again to Mom and Pop! Enjoy your vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread