Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, V4L Fam! I'm stocking up on sweatpants and fasting until Thursday so I can fit all the food I can in me!

In the meantime, keep an eye on the ECF holiday thread for deals and check here for contests as you recover from your Thanksgiving MEAL.

Also, sign up for our email thread to get discounts delivered right to your inbox so you don't even need to get up off the couch!

http://www.vapor4life.com/subscribe/

ALSO WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR???

xoxox,

Lady V

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I am thankful for my parents' good health, both in their 80's. Mom made turkey dinner yesterday, just awesome as always.
That's awesome! My mom just turned 60 and my dad is 64. I always joke that they're in better shape than me! They're a couple of badasses!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
That's my yoga gear. I'm not a terribly athletic type person, so I bought all these cheesy leotards and swimsuits and shirts that say "I'm Not Even Flexing." It's partial denial of being unathletic and partial denial of the frigid temps. I shall soon replace it with an image of me in my wintertime elephant hat!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
The first time I ever saw Thunder Snow it was absolutely amazing and it is rare! It was in the Middle of the night with Blizzard Conditions and I was snow plowing. I just had to stop the truck and enjoy the heavenly light show!
That sounds really cool. Yeah, it was pretty breathtaking!

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    No wasn't eerie ot was more of peaceful and heaven sent. With everything so pure white it was more like pure and untouched. Hard to describe but not scary at all.
    What's up SteveS45 long time no see. Hope things are going good for you and hope your dad is doing better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread