Big Thumbs up for the Lil Mama tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycarsifarst

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
are anyone's endcaps a little lopsided? It's not really a big deal to me, but it is a little disturbing to my OCD side. At first I thought it was the carto being a little distorted, but I busted out the ruler and they're not even.

Otherwise, I'm very pleased with the lil mama. The carto fit's so nicely, and it's a breeze to refill the tank. I'm glad I got this when I did because my cheap-o smoketech DCT is falling apart. The o-rings inside are breaking down into the juice, so it's going to live in the trashcan soon. I would buy another lil mama again without thinking about it twice.

Provangelist

May 25, 2012
USA
The site doesn't really explain: is the Lil' Mama for standard-length (Boge, etc.) cartos, while the Big Daddy is for DC cartos?

If you click on the Big Daddy or Lil' Mama' replacement carto links on the side, you'll see that the Big Daddy takes the XL single or dual coil Boges, and the Lil' Mama' takes the standard size single or dual coil Boges.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
are anyone's endcaps a little lopsided? It's not really a big deal to me, but it is a little disturbing to my OCD side. At first I thought it was the carto being a little distorted, but I busted out the ruler and they're not even.

Otherwise, I'm very pleased with the lil mama. The carto fit's so nicely, and it's a breeze to refill the tank. I'm glad I got this when I did because my cheap-o smoketech DCT is falling apart. The o-rings inside are breaking down into the juice, so it's going to live in the trashcan soon. I would buy another lil mama again without thinking about it twice.
Yep, I had them lopsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread