BigDawg Vaping on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdawgbeav

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
www.bigdawgbeav.com
Just letting everyone know that I'm going to start up a channel dedicated to vaping. Yea, I know, another mook with another vaping channel...

Will my videos be different? I doubt it.
Will there be some special feature that will make you fall in love with me? I HIGHLY doubt it!
Will my videos offer a unique perspective? Not likely, what ever I have to say has already been said, I'm sure.
Will there be videos giving honest reviews? Yes.
Will I do what I can to further the vaping community? Absolutely!

Hope that answers your questions. My approach is that I'm still learning like a lot of people out there. My other channel has similar-type videos where I don't claim to know everything and I don't edit out my mistakes. I leave them in and hope someone learns from them. That's what I'm going for here. I'm going to chronicle my journey and go over what I know, or don't know, along the way.

So I hope you don't mind, but I will post the video links in this thread when I start. As for now I need to get some videos up before I can actually get a channel name, which I will also post here.

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
Hi Jeremy, I liked your introduction video, and I subscribed to your channel. Now, are you still going to be making more videos to put on that channel? I think it is a good idea, especially in the vein of helping new people learn what you are going through and doing. What starter kit(s) did you use? If you've graduated to something else, what are you using now? And why? Any tips on those, starters and upgrades? Any new hardware on your wish list? How is vaping less harmful than smoking? (Might want to incorporate charts or graphs along with explanations, and cite specific studies wherever possible.)

Looking forward to more videos! :vapor::headbang::vapor:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Nice intro BigDawg sir! I'm down the road at 19002. It will be 16 months this Saturday on my journey. Similar story as you. Tried everything else to no avail. Patch, gum, drugs, inhaler and even hypnosis. Good luck with the channel and will look forward to more good stuff. Enjoy your week!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread