Bigger 510 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, I've looked around for half hour here and I have a question.....The 510 stock batteries r just not cutting it for me.....Only thing is I really dont want a huge batt like a tornado......Is there a batt that is the same diameter, just longer? Or maybe just a little bigger around? Something that I can use on all of my existing 510 stuff (my pcc, and chargers) Could someone that is very knowlegable list all of the batteries for the 510 with dimensions and such? I think this could really benefit all of the noobs. Thanks all;)

PS. I saw, over at TW they have a 510 called "titan" which seems to have the same batt as stock? Then a "titan" platinum, which if i am not mistaken, was like 300 mah (Or something like that.lol) which did not appear any bigger around, just looked longer to me......Thanks.....confused:p

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have these and really like them much better than the stock batteries:
510 Mega Battery, Blue LED

R these the exact same diameter, just longer? So I wont be able to use my pcc because u have to close the lid for it to start charging....Guess I could use a rubber band or something.lol;)

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
R these the exact same diameter, just longer? So I wont be able to use my pcc because u have to close the lid for it to start charging....Guess I could use a rubber band or something.lol;)

They are the same diameter, just longer:) You can use the pcc if you use a rubber band. I think tw has a new mega pcc, check the tw us site:)
RIMP:evil:

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Don't be confused by the eGos size, it looks considerably bigger on pictures, but it's barely longer than a normal 510. It has, however, considerably more mAhs. Also considerably more than the mega batteries, I may add. That's around 180 mAh for a normal one, 280 for a mega, 650 for an eGo.

The megas are not bad, either, though. There are also PCCs for them, which you will probably still need. Not sure about elsewhere, but both Heaven Gifts and Healthcabin have them for the same price as the normal ones.

510er2.jpg

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, now I am getting the whole picture...(So much out there it gets a little overwhelming)

I thought the ego was much bigger than that! Thanks for laying them all out like that, It really helped!

I am going on my 6th day without an analog and i just want to make sure I get what I need to get me through this and these stock batteries just wont do;)

Really appreciate the help guys.....This place is awsum and there is no way i could have stopped smoking without it:)

Off to spend more money!!

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I was surprised, too, when I actually saw my first one; I had thought they were a lot bigger, too.

But the size is IMO just right, good to handle, not to big for anything – particularly, they are not too big to hold between your teeth, my favourite place to hold my PV for a bit when my hands happen to be busy, such as right now, when I type. Nothing you want to do with a mod, really, although, same thing – most look a lot bigger on photos than they actually are.

And of course the cover is great, no more leaky fingers. And they run on standard 510 3.1v, I tried my 510 on 3.7, and I actually did not like it. That of course is a matter of taste.

I just got my 510 Extended batteries from Cignot.

I will post a review tommorow. As noted by Joye, charge it for an hour, use it for 20 minutes and get that battery down a little, and put it back on the charger for 8 hours (overnight).

By the way, I am back into the vaping scene. 7-14 dollars a day smoking cigarettes again, I am going back to the 510 full-time. This week, I successfully only bought 2 packs of cigarettes the entire week. I only smoke 4 or 5 a day and it's really helped (and it's a good start). I will go to stopping completely, but I wanted to GET SUPPLIES.

I recently (about 5 months ago) bought Innovapor's kit and finally am running out of new batteries and atomizers. For the 150 or whatever I spent, IT WAS WORTH IT. If I compared to how much I spent on cigs, I'd be in the 800-1,000 mark. That alone, is telling me its time.

I will post about how well this works. I normally have 2 REGULAR manual's that I use throughout the day and I manage to only have to charge them 2 times a day (each) sometimes 3. No big deal, but if you heavily vape, its no surprise how the battery lacks in usage. Now, I have 2 regulars and two MEGA batteries (manual). Now, back to atomizers and time to stock up.

Looking forward to having this one last all day. Also thinking of trying an AUTOMATIC version of these, I have never used an auto I would bet an extended one would be good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread