The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bigger bottles of juice anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Halo' started by xtrange, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xtrange

xtrange Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Santiago, Chile, Chile
    Hello guys
    Are you planning to saling bigger bottles of juice in the future?
    30 ml for heavy vapers is very little juice and expensive.

It would be great to have more juices for a little less money.

Best regards from Chile

2. wheezal

wheezal Insane Halon ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    when I order bbq catering from our nearby Rudy's, they send us sweet tea in gallons. just a thought.

a whole gallon of e-juice. huh? thinkabootit! :)

3. xtrange

xtrange Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Santiago, Chile, Chile
    I was thinking in 50 or 60ml bottles...

Best regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

4. wheezal

wheezal Insane Halon ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    bah! anyone can ask for something reasonable, go BIG!

5. Gekkonidae

Gekkonidae Full Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    This is a good question. Whenever I order from Seduce Juice they have 50 and 118 ml options at a cheaper rate. I think it equals out to be something around 9 or 10 bucks per 30 ml when you buy big. I think it would be cool if Halo did something similar. If I had 118 ml of Belgian Cocoa I would probably use it all up pretty fast :vapor:

6. xtrange

xtrange Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Santiago, Chile, Chile
    I live in Chile (South America), so the total cost of buying Halo it´s way too expensive to me. If Halo had bottles of 50 o 100ml it would be more affordable.

This week I bought 4 bottles of 50ml (200ml) from "MT Baker Vapor" for 60 USD including shipping to Chile. That´s a good price for me.

But with Halo I can only buy 100ml and paying a little extra for shipping. That´s not cool, because a really like Halo liquids.

Cinder Ella, do you have any feedback to us?

Thanks
    Best regards from Chile.

7. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I can totally understand this especially for anyone buying from outside the US. Am I the only one who'd like to see a 15ML glass bottle? I realize I could get two 7ml, but I prefer a glass bottle w/dropper versus small, plastic bottles.

8. andervan

andervan Full Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Phoenix Az.
    Halo's website doesn't list the 15ml blue-glass size, but they're available from most any of the Halo retail outlets, like here:--> Halo

9. PeteC2

PeteC2 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Bristol, CT
    Not at all knocking your request AngieBe, but its funny how we all have our preferences. As fast as I go through 30ml bottles, I'd actually like the option to buy them in plastic bottles as they are more convenient than using the dropper for refilling my tanks, especially in terms of getting the last little bit of ejuice out from the bottom of the bottle.

10. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN

Very cool and thx!

11. sflorian

sflorian Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Western MA, USA
    FYI - I just found some droppers at Wal-mart (not dropper bottles, but just the glass tube and bulb) specifically for this. They were about two bucks for two: one straight dropper, one with an angled tip...shrug...for what it's worth. They are long enough to do the job.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Flents-Eye-and-Ear-Medicine-Droppers-2-ct/10315891

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.