Biggest gripes about eJuice Vendors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
- there is no excuse for taking my money immediately, yet waiting for two weeks to ship. Another reason I've avoided specific vendors. At least the ones I've learned about here on ECF.

This is why some of the higher quality and higher volume vendors shut down once they reach capacity. Personally, Im fine with a vendor shutting down for the day after a couple of hours and a few hundred orders. Especially when my order ships the next day.

I know that doesnt do much to appease the "I want to order right now crowd, especially those with entitlement issues, but it really is a smarter system than taking your money and shipping 2 weeks later.

Im not a fan of giving people what amounts to short term interest-free loans...too much room there for something to go wrong or for someone to take advantage of that.

Last edited:

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Ugh...sometimes I need to have some stuff in various online carts to do some pricing out. A way around this is to window shop in private browsing.

making you register for EVERY site just to purchase something.

and then when you don't actually buy something you get that email stating:

I see you looked at something and didn't buy - are you ok?

YES! If I wanted to buy I would have.. apparently you can't even browse sites without getting spam mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread