Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
yeah it realy dosnt scream "MACHO" does it? lol

Not really and I have to say I got a good laugh watching you vape that thing and trying to keep a straight face. Your boys are going to have a field day with that vid! Man I would leave that at home if you go out with the guys.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Thank you for the Video review Bigicedog! I was looking into possibly purchasing one of these to add to my arsenol of KR808D-1 "Fat Batts" however, despite the nolvelty of having a chrome finished PV the cons seem to outweigh the pro's if you compare to a more appealing choice for a KR808D-1 friendly "fat batt" The Defender from Vapor Nine is one example at 750mAh it also sports a much more streamlined look with customized cone as well Cig Easy's Elegant 750mAh mini both in black and Pearlized Gold finish performs as good as it looks! Bump up to a 1300mAh Elegant kit for a price of $50 with about 90% more power!

Maybe, If they re-designed the cone to not cover so much of the cartomizer would be a start?:unsure: At any rate it is great to finally see a decent visual of this PV via video review!

It does not seem to look much different from LeCig's version "PigCig" though being cheaper in price. I think I will hold off on this deal regardless of price!:nah:

Thanks again for the review!

SSV2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread