BIL came and got his PV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay- I sent the BIL off with his new PV- and quite a few tabacco flavors-

I gave him a carto
carts
some prefilled carts
drip tip
and made sure he had 2 manual batteries and an automatic battery (my bad on the ordering- but its the XL and he seemed to like the 'no button pushing' )

I show him how to charge it, found out that he is liking menthol cigs now (I didnt know- or I would have ordered him some menthol juice... ) and tried to explain the differnt methods on how to use carts, carto's and drip tips.

I also gave him my USB charger- because he drives an 18 wheeler and I fiqured he would need it worse than me- I dont want him to loose intrest simply because the battery is not long enough-

I showed him my new Riva Ego (its pink!! yeah me!!) but he didnt act interested. I DO Think he will be like me and go to the larger battery once he gets used to the heavyness and difference and not care as much about the cig look-

(on a side note, I thought I could charge my riva ego with my 510 charger- but luckily the lady I bought it from at EV wrote me and said I couldnt and so I ordered a charger- and a cone- it was mailed today... I only got a 750mAh- how long does that last? ) cause I cant charge the durn thing! LOL

Opps back to the topic at hand... I THINK I told him right- on how to do everything- He was overwhelmed- LOL and they were in a hurry, they were takin my kids to the deer lease- I tried to tell him things like "dont flood it, dont over fill " etc. BUT didnt want to put a whole lot of negatives in there- he was like a deer in the headlights already- I gave him differnt nic levels- and of course told him to try the lowers first-

But I am excited- and he was too when he left- I just really hope I was a good enough teacher- He is off all week- on vacation- SO maybe it will be easier if he needs help he can come to me and I can help him- Instead of trying to do it on the phone while he is driving or unloading for 17 hours a day- ya know...

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
congrats! If he has too many questions, there are bunch of good utube vids. They make it easier to 'see' and can help. I also wouldn't worry about the menthol juice. I was a menthol smoker and only found ONE I liked (TV tobacco menthol) everything else was "meh". Ended up liking the fruits, and I've heard similar from other menthol ex-smokers (EX-SMOKER!! LOL... I'm an EX-smoker!!!)

DONT YOU LOVE to say that?? :) I know I do!! :)

He only started about 3 weeks ago- I dont even know why he started- LOL he has smoked Marlboro lights for 20 years. same as me- But I smoked 100's... I always fiqured I got more cig for my money. LOL

I think he will do youtube vids- But he wouldnt come to a chat room- heck, he doesnt do computers at all- his phone, yeah- he will do stuff on it- But no forums. LOL He even has me post stuff in 4X4 forums if he REALLY needs to know. LOL

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Hehe. I think that may be the first time I've called myself that. It all just happened so naturally.

If your bil will watch utube vids, I'll find you some of my fav people in the morning. (some are just much more informative. AND better at splaining!). Depending on his phone. He might just watch on that.

Sent from my pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread