Bionic Vapor Triple Giveaway Part 3 Supplier's Sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good afternoon ECF family! We recently started a triple giveaway event that started from our sub-forum, down to FB, and the final stop is here! There are a few more giveaways upcoming, some of them will be different to spice it up a bit but this one is ol' school Bionic type of contest.

What does that mean? It means that to win, all you need to do is have a good time. Post funny images, discuss the latest mech mod or regulated mod, the best rda and the most popular clearo, even share your opinions regarding your favorite e-juices! But don't stop there, you can talk about anything, there's no guidelines. Let's get to the prizes then.

Prize:
60MLs worth of e-juice in whichever sizes you want (4 15mls, 2 30mls or 1 60ml bottle)

There will be 2 winners. This giveaway will last until June 11th, 11:59 P.M EST. Winners will be announced the next day at night. Your names will be thrown into a randomizer, and the top 2 will be the winners.

Have fun everyone and best of luck!

Queuing in the minion family :D

despicable_me_minions-wide.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Woohoo!

I noticed JC isn't trying to get us to reach a certain number of posts anymore after I pretty much broke the last contest. :D :lol:
Yeah I think he knows no matter what he throws out there for us to achieve we'll reach and surpass it with the ease of the big mouthed chain talking minions we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread