Status
Not open for further replies.

IamMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
Thanks for the contest!

This is a cool one.....SCRATCH THAT..........This a a HOT one.........Sending some of this Georgia warmth your way (ignore the fact that it's supposed to get into the low 30s tonight :ohmy:). It's been in the 70s all week.

Happy Birthday!, Hope It Warms Up For You Soon! Thanks For The Contest. I'll Do What I Can To Send Some Warm Florida Weather Your Way!

It's a long shot but My b-day is June 23

Hey Moon I'm the 24th.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! Happy birthday to those that have had a past or future birthday. My son is actually an April Fools Day baby. I can be quite the prankster, so imagine trying to call people on April Fools Day and tell them that I was in labor lol. There were many that did not believe me and actually hung up on me because I called at 6am. Joke was on them haha! Unfortunately, family members and friends are excluded. The 3 winners for this contest are:

Lynzy March 31st
David Muffmucher March 27th
Babby March 21st

I felt that it was only fitting to choose Birthday Cake as the flavor to send out! Please PM me your shipping details and mix preference that you would like.

I have also been thinking that I would like to start sending Birthday Cake to all of my ECF friends for their birthdays!! If you shoot me an e-mail at customerservice@vaporbomb.com the week of your birthday, I will send you out a Birthday Cake bottle. A delicious gift from us here at Vaporbomb!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Florida..... One can dream. Today was the first morning I could take the dogs out in the morning and not completely freeze with no jacket. Down side ....it's raining. I guess it should be expected from Ohio :) Have a great day MoonLit_Water in Florida

PS... Could you try a little harder to send the Florida sunshine our way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread