Biscotti? Ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Okay, that's it. I ordered a bottle of Biscotti to split with two friends so I could try it out. I thought maybe it'd be too much like Almond Horn to warrant me needing a full supply. Well, it's similar enough to AH that I'm already in love but different enough that... well. I'll at least hafta order the doubler.

But look. This is ridiculous! Ridiculous. Because the main difference between Biscotti and Almond Horn is that the biscotti is... crunchier. Yes, crunchier. How the hell, Tasty Vapor? How the *hell* is it 'crunchier'? This is insane! Actually, maybe I am insane.

Sigh. All I know is, I'm gonna need to order summa this. Why do you keep doing this to me, Geoff? Ramilya? You act so nice on the phone and then you turn around and invent another must have. And I haven't even tried half of the new flavors yet. I'm set in my ways! I have plenty of go-to flavors... *grumble grumble*

*vapes*

But this is... well. -sigh- Really, really good. Good work, TV! :wub:

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
oh wow, i can't wait to try this! *vaping AH and imagining it "crunchier"* inquiring minds want to know how in the world does TV get a "crunchy" flavor from!

i haven't even gotten my share from Belle yet and i'm already wondering if i need to order full bottle from TV. dang-nabbit, i just received my 5 bottle order yesterday too...

*whips out credit card* well, i am going on vacay at the end of the month and it would be a travesty if i wasn't stocked up before i go. i mean, i gotta have a good breakfast and/or snack vape right? biscotti sounds like a good choice!

Geoff - for future purchases, would it be easier if i just had a direct deposit account with you? ;)

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Hmmm, I wish I saw your post before I placed my order yesterday. I am intrigued about this crunch factor.

I ordered the TF and Raz cheesecake, skipped the biscotti though I sat on the fence about it all week.

Have the carmel popcorn in my cart for this week. I think based on your discription that I'll save the biscotti for fall. Sounds like a great cool/cold weather vape.

Phoenician

Feb 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ.
Thought I'd post that my Biscotti came in and man, it's great. I'm vaping it at 3.7 with a LR atty and you get this powdery/cruchy sensation in your mouth. Fantastic vape and something completely different to others I've had from TV so far. Nice one, Geoff!

I might actually mix up a 10ml bottle with 2/3 Biscotti and 1/3 GCC just for .....s and giggles...we shal see.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
So glad to hear it's yummy, and can't wait to try! AH is my favorite flavor, so if Biscotti is similar yet different, I'm gonna have to buy more. LOL

Which reminds me of the custom Rum and Cola we got in our last order. Geoff, how did you make it taste fizzy? Seriously. :wub:

Holy snap Batman! He made you a rum and coke? Damn that was my favorite drink when I used to drink! Did you do it with the DIY option or in the notes? Because I'm frigging getting some. Didn't ever cross my mind, Arghhh more money spent :ohmy:

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
Poeia said:
TV flavors are custom made. I once asked Geoff if they could make me German Chocolate Cake without coconut. He said it wouldn't be German Chocolate Cake but they could do it.

There's cinnamon in a lot of TV liquids. Ask for them to leave it out.

I didn't know that they would alter their custom flavors. Cool. Yes, they do seem to use cinn in quite a few flavors.... May have to re- order some stuff minus the cinnamon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread