IMG_0088.jpg

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Toby likes happy customers, hence I am checking the forum for him daily, as he is up to his eyes in other bits and pieces. But I know he would be happier sending you a replacement, and getting that one back, so it can be sent to Ludo for testing.

If there is a potential fault Ludo would also want to know, as he can then rap the manufacturer and so on... all of which means we get better quality.

So... send it back, take him up on the offer, he will be happier I promise you.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
weird I just posted and it disappeared !

Scylla ! was that your doing !!...hahaha

I have no idea either, it seems like a protective shield or a secondary heat source, who knows, and I am being daft Scylla and saying it.........rofl.

Must try and look into mine...

I can see what looks like a folded piece of guaze going over the exisitng atomiser, no idea what it is for.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
The wire wool bridge broke off the atomiser that came with my stick this morning :shock: All that seems to be left now is a little mesh round the edge. Toby is kindly sending me out a new one and I am going to send the broken one back. Whether I got one from the same batch who knows, it was still working but tiny pieces of it were in the cart so I thought best not to use it. I have never had this happen before very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread