Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I concur with VZ Black Cigar. It's very good. IDK that I'd say it tastes like B&M's perse, because it has a distinct chocolate note, whereas (from what I remember) the actual cigar has more of a vanilla flavor... but still good nonetheless.
DIY Flavorshack has a premade one called Black Jack which people seem to like.

bingo6104

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
NC
Just got the Hangsen RY1 in and I'd say it's definitely along the "Black and Mild" lines, it's also widely known as being awesome. Highly recommend it.

So is it different then all of the other RY4 flavors i.e TFA?

That's the other one I was trying to think of... The Black and Mild plus... I couldn't remember the name. Who makes that?

ecig express.. they are out of mile and plus

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
RY1 tastes nothing like B&M, IMO unless you mean that it's widely liked as B&M is.
I also don't see anything special about RY1... Unless it's because I got it from VZ and the other versions are better, I just don't see the hype.

I'm starting to think the hangsen ry1, tab blended, and ry4 might all be too mild to suit my old burnt out taste buds. I haven't tried any of the VZ concentrates yet, but I'm thinking they're going to be next on my list.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
RY1 definitely doesn't taste like a black n mild to me, although I do enjoy it. I have the ECX version and I agree with JD in that it is a bit mild. The popular 3% doesn't do it for me, so I upped it to 5% in a recent batch but have to let it steep a bit.

Try VZ SC's Black Cigar and add some vanillin to it. That was actually an idea I had a week ago but the funds aren't allowing me to try that out.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
RY1 definitely doesn't taste like a black n mild to me, although I do enjoy it. I have the ECX version and I agree with JD in that it is a bit mild. The popular 3% doesn't do it for me, so I upped it to 5% in a recent batch but have to let it steep a bit.

Try VZ SC's Black Cigar and add some vanillin to it. That was actually an idea I had a week ago but the funds aren't allowing me to try that out.

Hopefully that 5 percent will work for you. I took some out to 8 percent and I thought it was going to come around but it actually started developing an off note after steeping over a week. I finally just mixing my hangsen stuff with other flavors such as tfa american red and I'm having much better luck.

I definitely what to try the VZ SC's Black Cigar with some added vanillin. Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread