Where Can I Get A......? Black and Mild flavored e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
I "think" Dawn sells it at DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store.

She's open Mon 9am to Wed at midnight I think.

Check there!

Thanks so so much Mingolvr, I knew my friend when he was a non-smoker and when he told me about his black and mild and I educated him on ecigs he said "well if theres a black and mild flavor liquid then I'm sold". Its hard to hunt certain flavors down.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I too have a friend who smoke Black and Milds, but quit some time ago and still misses it. She's been asking about my vaping, and I'm wondering if there is a regular old Black & Mild flavored liquid that could have regular flavor concentrates added to it to simulate the flavored ones? Or maybe a e-cigar flavored carto might work...

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
Thanks for the info. I had switched from regular cigarettes to smoking about a box a day of B&Ms for nearly a year before I switched to vaping. It would be really nice to get the same flavor in an e-liquid. I'll have to give Dawn's a shot.

Have you tried the Nuport flavor? It's a bit similar to what you're looking for.
Newport is menthol. How could a menthol cigarette flavor be similar to a mellow, slightly vanilla-ish pipe flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread