The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Black and mild

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by VaporX, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaporX

VaporX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    Jersey
    a few days a go i saw a black and mild flavor but by the time i ordered they were gone

anyone tried this flavor yet very interested

2. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I didnt see them.. hmm sound interesting, what flavor is that supposed to be?

3. VaporX

Apr 29, 2009
    Jersey
    black and mild are small cigars

4. buGG

buGG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    brush²
    was this at nhaler or someplace else? closest thing i've seen or had from nhaler is french pipe...and it's definitely pipe like (as the black and mild is), but without that savory rich smoky sweetness the black and mild has.

buGG

5. uBerNoob

uBerNoob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    i'm interested in this also

6. VaporX

Apr 29, 2009
    Jersey
    they are in stock, i got some.

i actually cant stand french pipe and this has some of that flavor(so does capp). the background flavor of both is good, black and mild need to be sweeter, capp just needs less french pipe in it.

i mellow it out with mix and matches of drews juice

7. pinball1

pinball1 New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    St. Petersburg, Fl.
  8. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

These are carts!!! LOL I thought he put a new juice up and I coulnt find it! a Duh on my end, I dont do kr808 carto's anymore to harsh for me!

9. uBerNoob

uBerNoob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    do these carts work on 901 attys? any chance you'll be getting the b&m juice?

10. Thulium

Thulium Ultra Member ECF Veteran

They are "cartomizers"--that is, the atomizer is built into the cartridge in a single piece. So although they won't work on a 901 atomizer, Drew has an adapter that will allow you to use the KR808-d cartos on a 901 battery/mod.

11. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    US
    I saw on the Nhaler.com website that they have some "Black & Mild" flavored cartomizers, but I have a friend who liked the Wine flavored B & M's, so I'm wondering if you all have any ideas about what would replicate wine flavoring...
    rags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.