The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Black Atomizers for the Lady Pipe?

Discussion in 'Mini Pipe' started by PhoenixRising, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    Eastmall is out and it seems most suppliers don't stock for this model. I have tried my 801 attys with it and they work but the draw is much harder. I really prefer the mini pipe attys and can't find them anywhere. I may have to suck it up and get white from Eastmall unless you fine folks know another option.

Help please!8-o

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    UK
    UK suppliers have some, if you want to go that way. Smokejuice do them and TECC might still have few, although they stopped selling the Pipe today. The Royal Smokers are the best and China will have them as well.

3. PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    Thanks Fisherman, I checked those out...looks like my choice is to wait for Eastmall to restock or order entire kits from TRS! 6 kits is overkill for me, so I guess I am waiting! Thanks for the recs though!

4. Fisherman

Fisherman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    UK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.