Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Just go the notice that Loki Lab is having a Black Friday sale starting on the 29th and running through midnight the 2nd. Not a bad sale with 18% off.

I almost bought rings and an SS1 tank yesterday. Now I'm glad I didn't hit the purchase button :D

Hmmm... I didn't get the email notice, strange.

Can somebody give me the PROMOCODE if one was included in the notification please?
Thanks

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
promo code

bfcm2013

With The Holidays coming up quick we wanted to show our thanks to you, our customers with a weekend promotion!

Starting November 29th 2013 lasting till midnight December 2nd 2013 you can save 18% using Discount code "bfcm2013" (minus the quotes). TO use this code with Paypal express checkout:

When checking out, you will go to paypal.com right away from our site, where PayPal collects your shipping and billing addresses. After that, you the customer will redirect to Lokilab.com where where you pick a shipping rate and type in the discount code, the price is updated accordingly and, on that same page, you get to finalize the transaction.

Next month we will be launching a new website where things will be a lot easier and we'll be accepting Major Credit cards in addition to paypal.

Thank you and Happy Holidays from Loki Lab!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Oh whew! I could use one of those. It's the heated one right?
Only if you nuke it first.

If rumors are true, from this lovely lady more likely a nose ring and a leash.
Rumors couldn't be further from the truth...lol That's nothing like me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread