November Madness Black Friday Sale: 40% OFF eVo E-Liquid & FREE Triton Single Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
Halons,

Looking to save some $$. Check out the Halo Cigs Black Friday Sale.

Customers can get 40% off our fruit line (eVo): https://www.halocigs.com/e-liquid/fruit-flavors/

When customers purchase any starter kit they will receive a free Triton Single Starter Kit ($25 Value). Both kits include free e-liquids with the hardware. This Triton Single kit is a fantastic kit to get a new vaper for the holidays

No promo codes—these deals will apply at checkout

Clearance section and purchasing a Triton Single Kit excluded from this offer. Offer ends on 11/27.

1qVsUpd.jpg

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
This is great, Randle, but how about you do 40% off for the people who actually made Halo what it is today? I.E, loyal customers, who grew to love your product because of its quality, TH, consistency and everything that Halo stood for? How about that? Don't take us for granted and don't think that the cloud-chasing wave out there can be the base of a sustainable business. Love your loyals first, and then cater to the first-time vaper and to your expansion plans.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Reactions: S'moke

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
This is great, Randle, but how about you do 40% off for the people who actually made Halo what it is today? I.E, loyal customers, who grew to love your product because of its quality, TH, consistency and everything that Halo stood for? How about that? Don't take us for granted and don't think that the cloud-chasing wave out there can be the base of a sustainable business. Love your loyals first, and then cater to the first-time vaper and to your expansion plans.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Eh, I think it's a pretty good deal even for us long-time supporters, although I was hoping to see a nice discount on a Tracer or Reactor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread