Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Is it Flavor West?

I'd say try a tester of half licorice and half sweet cream and go from there. Maybe add any fruit you might have, then adjust from there.

Then, there's always Root Beer or Sassafras.
The fresh cream is by flavourart. the sweet cream by flavor west.

Reactions: stols001

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
There was a cool flavor from Vermillion River, Hot cinnamon and licorice. Not available anymore, but I liked it.

Also, if you like White Tic Tac, it uses peppermint, vanilla and anise. And I have subbed the anise for licorice.

Or even vanilla and licorice might come close to Good & Plenty?

Good luck.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    The licorice is flavor west, I have about 8 different tobacco flavors.
    Alright. I'd add a couple of drops of the licorice you made down the drip tip of of your tobacco tanks and see how that works.

Since I'm sure licorice is one of those flavors that will linger, do in a tank that'll soon need cleaning.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Alright. I'd add a couple of drops of the licorice you made down the drip tip of of your tobacco tanks and see how that works.

Since I'm sure licorice is one of those flavors that will linger, do in a tank that'll soon need cleaning.
    Oh you are right it lingers, when the bottle is finished I will clean and recoil.Thanks for your help.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have one more question, can Bavarian cream and fresh cream be substituted for each other?
    I have both, though I've yet to test either.

So now, totally speaking out from my lower side, I suspect BC will be sweeter like ice cream, while FC will be more on the rich milky side.

@Letitia ?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    When you tried it as a stand alone flavor was it a coil destroyer? I love black licorice but have avoided it thinking it would quickly gunk up my coils.
    I have a bottle of Vermillion River's Black Licorice. It is clear, and ran quite clean through my coils.

It isn't very sweet, it does have great flavor (as all of VM's juices do). But I can't do too much of it, it sorta overdoes my taste buds. It's not an all day vape.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    I have a bottle of Vermillion River's Black Licorice. It is clear, and ran quite clean through my coils.

It isn't very sweet, it does have great flavor (as all of VM's juices do). But I can't do too much of it, it sorta overdoes my taste buds. It's not an all day vape.
    I think I will try some, $9.95 for 15ml not a lot to waste if I end up hating it.

I’m guessing the smell is strong and wouldn’t be a great choice for stealth vaping.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2014
    BFE, Illinois
    I make one for my mom, but use Tfa Absinthe. It may work with the black licorice also.

12% FW black Licorice (I use Tfa Absinthe at 12%- may need to bump the FW up to 15%)
    8% Tfa Kiwi Double
    2% Tfa Citrus Punch

tweeks: with additions of .75% Tfa Hypno, .75% Cap Orange Creamsicle, and some menthol .50% (brand doesn't matter)
    To me the taste is very similar to Beemans Blackjack Gum

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I don't have any experience with a plain Black Licorice flavoring for DIY. However, if you like Good & Plenty candy...the OSDIY One Stop Blend "Licorice Torpedoes" is IMO "spot on" to it. I get more of the candy coating taste on the inhale and more of the licorice flavor on the exhale.

One Stop Blends - Licorice Torpedos - 10mL - They have other sizes, too, besides this sample size.

By the way, OSDIY's One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends are well-liked by many people. They're super easy to use, since you only use each one singly, with your own plain PG, plain VG, and nic base. They have 2 on-going coupon codes for us to use, too - ECF or JFK will always get you 11% off, and even more off during special promotional sales.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread