Blackberry batt mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I just thought about the fact that blackberrys can handle a lot of online/media interaction. I use it a lot for music, browsing, and instant messaging (as well as a flashlight, graphing calc, police scanner, guitar tuner, paperweight, ect.)

I can usually have my BB keep a charge about a day and a half, and it's no problem for me to charge it nightly. So I was wondering if a BB batt would make an efficient vaping mod. I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to batts/voltage, but just a thought...

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I don't know if 6v is the only thing people go for...I'm not a battery master, so I'm definitely not a mod master either. But I do know that many people dislike 6v, and prefer 5v. I also have heard that some 3.7's hit like a 5v. (screwdriver)

My point was that I would think the BB batt would last at least all day, maybe even 2 or 3. A pv isn't constantly on, and its not connecting to the internet (different mod?:shock:), which I know drains batt's a lot faster. On the other hand, the BB isn't required to heat up to vaporizing temps (3RD MOD!!:shock::shock::shock:)

I previously used a 510, and am now on the Prodigy V2. and while I wouldn't and prolly couldnt go back, its an inconvenience to being my charger wherever I go. And I have no moneys for more batt's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread