Blackberry Flavored Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETUSN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Bremerton, WA
So after letting my Blackberry age for a week or so I broke them out. Crackberry from HHV is good as well as the Black and Blue. The blackberry from MBV though is OMG good. I got a 30ml bottle and it's the best so far. Still have to try AiV and Coppercreek and what ever else is out there but I'm definitely getting more MBV Blackberry :)

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I really liked Virgin Vapor's Blackberry Vanilla Swirl--but you have to let the bottle sit without the top for a couple of days. After a couple weeks, it's a really nice, true Blackberry, with a creamy vanilla on the exhale.

Potion Vape's Blackberry Midnight is also a really natural-tasting blackberry with a sweet (honey?) finish.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
blackberry burley -- it's new, it's exciting! And it was created for a member of ECF and a regular on the Natural Tobacco thread:

Uncle BJ's BlackBerry Burley

+1...
My wife really enjoyed the MBV Blackberry, until she tried AiV Twas Brillig... She fell in love with this one. Then along came NETcom's Blackberry Burley and POW! She just can't get enough of this one and vaped it exclusively until it was gone.
She had me order her a 60ml. Now, that was on Oct. 22 and we're still waiting due to the extreme popularity they are experiencing but the wait is well worth it!
It was Blackberry Burley that got her vaping exclusively! She's gone over 3 weeks with only a couple relapses to the smokes but as long as I can keep it in stock, I'm sure her cigarette days are behind her.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
blackberry burley -- it's new, it's exciting! And it was created for a member of ECF and a regular on the Natural Tobacco thread:

Uncle BJ's BlackBerry Burley

+1!

I LOVE this juice! Bought a small bottle to try, and re-ordered the 60 ml almost immediately. One of my absolute favs!

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
c&p of my impressions of Virgin Vapor Blackberry vanilla swirl

Stopped by a new store that popped up a few weeks back and saw they had a case full of virgin vapor juice. I had seen the name mentioned here a few times so I decided to get a bottle of the 100% VG organic vanilla blackberry swirl. Sadly they only had it in low strength but I figured id give it a try. I cleaned out my evod, took the coil apart and dry burned the day lights out of it, removed one of the flavor wicks and began the sampling. The juice itself smells really good right from the bottle. I dont detect any vanilla when smelling the liquid but the black berry smells tart and there is almost a sour but not unpleasant smell. Now on to the tasting. I filled up the evod and let it sit for a few min to wick up some goodness. Set the vamo to 8.5 watts and started to vape away. First 4 or 5 hits I got nothing. I could hear it gurgling but got no vape. I let it sit for awhile longer and gave it another pull. This time my mouth was flooded with sweet sweet blackberry vape. The flavor is intense which I hadnt expected because id read that 100%vg was usually a more muted flavor. The flavor is very strong on the blackberry and I get no vanilla. The vapor production is very thick and strong. The vape has left my office smelling like blackberry cobbler. There is a slight numbness to my tongue which is slightly off putting but overall I think this is a good juice.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
c&p of my impressions of Virgin Vapor Blackberry vanilla swirl

Stopped by a new store that popped up a few weeks back and saw they had a case full of virgin vapor juice. I had seen the name mentioned here a few times so I decided to get a bottle of the 100% VG organic vanilla blackberry swirl. Sadly they only had it in low strength but I figured id give it a try. I cleaned out my evod, took the coil apart and dry burned the day lights out of it, removed one of the flavor wicks and began the sampling. The juice itself smells really good right from the bottle. I dont detect any vanilla when smelling the liquid but the black berry smells tart and there is almost a sour but not unpleasant smell. Now on to the tasting. I filled up the evod and let it sit for a few min to wick up some goodness. Set the vamo to 8.5 watts and started to vape away. First 4 or 5 hits I got nothing. I could hear it gurgling but got no vape. I let it sit for awhile longer and gave it another pull. This time my mouth was flooded with sweet sweet blackberry vape. The flavor is intense which I hadnt expected because id read that 100%vg was usually a more muted flavor. The flavor is very strong on the blackberry and I get no vanilla. The vapor production is very thick and strong. The vape has left my office smelling like blackberry cobbler. There is a slight numbness to my tongue which is slightly off putting but overall I think this is a good juice.

dwarfcat, I think you'll start to notice the vanilla after a couple more weeks. After a while the Blackberry sort of mellows and lets the vanilla through. I think it has been the most realistic blackberry I've tasted so far. Not too sweet, almost like right-off-the-vine. :)

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
dwarfcat, I think you'll start to notice the vanilla after a couple more weeks. After a while the Blackberry sort of mellows and lets the vanilla through. I think it has been the most realistic blackberry I've tasted so far. Not too sweet, almost like right-off-the-vine. :)

Nice, thanks for the advice. I have since stuck it on the shelf for a bit to see how it develops. Im not mad it at right from the box but I would really like to get some vanilla on my next tank.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Nice, thanks for the advice. I have since stuck it on the shelf for a bit to see how it develops. Im not mad it at right from the box but I would really like to get some vanilla on my next tank.

The one thing I've noticed is that VV really needs a good long steep. They're OK ROOB, but if you like it now, you'll like it a lot more later I think. Also, let the alcohol evaporate out of the bottle by leaving the cap off for 24-48 hours. That will help with the mouth sensation and also to let the flavors meld a bit more. By the end of my bottle, the vanilla was definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread