Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Received this 30ml bottle of Blackberry Waffle from our friends over at S&S mods.
2013-08-01_12_55_05.jpg
Blackberry Waffle - sandsmods

I've been vaping on this juice for about 12 hours now (as you might can tell........a vape A LOT!!).

I'm using a Knight Rider (variable volt) device, so I've been able to vape this juice at both low and high volts.

First, I want to say that the care taken to bubble wrap the bottles for shipping was nice. I've gotten liquids before (from others) that were simply stuffed into an envelope and mailed..........so this was kindly looked on. Thanks, S&S.

Onto the liquid, itself..............

Blackberry Waffle, 18mg, 50/50 pg/vg mix

My first impression upon my first taste was one of "Nice...........it isn't like a Blackberry jelly sweetness thing". I was really worried that it would be overly sweet. Instead, it is more like a freshly picked Blackberry. Not too sweet, not too tart. It's predominate, but not overpowering. I also expected that there would be a strong butter flavor in the vape because this is WAFFLE were talking about. To my surprise........no. There is a faint hint of "baked good" or "pastry" in the flavor but not a overbearing taste of butter like some "cakey" flavored liquids. It is just enough to please the pallet and let you know that its there.

Overall,.........I'd say that it is a well balanced mix and reminds me of breakfast on a Saturday.

It produces an excellent plume of vapor too. Vaped at 3.3v-3.6v, the vape is very flavorful and cool. There is a nice volume of vapor and you are very pleased with what you experienced. Vaped at 4.1v-4.6v (my personal favorite is 4.1v) the flavor is still great and it has a little more TH. Still produces nice vapor and for MY liking, this is the voltage to use with this mix. Vaped at 6v this juice looses something for me though. The cloud is still there.........the flavor is still there. I think for me.......it's that the vapor itself is warmer. For those that don't mind this, it's a great vape, but for me this flavor is more enjoyable with a cooler vapor.

I would recommend this juice to anyone looking for a nice, lite, fruity and fresh vape. It's satisfying and keeps you coming back to your device for another taste.

I'll revise this review after letting the liquid steep for a while and give a review of any vapor/flavor changes that might occur.

I wanna thank S&S Mods for the awesome liquid and you for taking the time to read this review. If you think you would like to try Blackberry Waffle (from S&S Mods) please visit their site (link provided under pic). Excellent pricing, Excellent service.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Nice, I just ordered this the other day, along with another 4 flavors...can't wait. I'm vaping some grumpy's hooch right now from a previous order. It's one of my fav's.

Thanks for the review 420. I think my order might arrive tomorrow. I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest where wild blackberries are abundant and would love a legit blackberry blend like this to take me back.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Received this 30ml bottle of Blackberry Waffle from our friends over at S&S Mods.
View attachment 237574
Blackberry Waffle - sandsmods

I've been vaping on this juice for about 12 hours now (as you might can tell........a vape A LOT!!).

I'm using a Knight Rider (variable volt) device, so I've been able to vape this juice at both low and high volts.

First, I want to say that the care taken to bubble wrap the bottles for shipping was nice. I've gotten liquids before (from others) that were simply stuffed into an envelope and mailed..........so this was kindly looked on. Thanks, S&S.

Onto the liquid, itself..............

Blackberry Waffle, 18mg, 50/50 pg/vg mix

My first impression upon my first taste was one of "Nice...........it isn't like a Blackberry jelly sweetness thing". I was really worried that it would be overly sweet. Instead, it is more like a freshly picked Blackberry. Not too sweet, not too tart. It's predominate, but not overpowering. I also expected that there would be a strong butter flavor in the vape because this is WAFFLE were talking about. To my surprise........no. There is a faint hint of "baked good" or "pastry" in the flavor but not a overbearing taste of butter like some "cakey" flavored liquids. It is just enough to please the pallet and let you know that its there.

Overall,.........I'd say that it is a well balanced mix and reminds me of breakfast on a Saturday.

It produces an excellent plume of vapor too. Vaped at 3.3v-3.6v, the vape is very flavorful and cool. There is a nice volume of vapor and you are very pleased with what you experienced. Vaped at 4.1v-4.6v (my personal favorite is 4.1v) the flavor is still great and it has a little more TH. Still produces nice vapor and for MY liking, this is the voltage to use with this mix. Vaped at 6v this juice looses something for me though. The cloud is still there.........the flavor is still there. I think for me.......it's that the vapor itself is warmer. For those that don't mind this, it's a great vape, but for me this flavor is more enjoyable with a cooler vapor.

I would recommend this juice to anyone looking for a nice, lite, fruity and fresh vape. It's satisfying and keeps you coming back to your device for another taste.

I'll revise this review after letting the liquid steep for a while and give a review of any vapor/flavor changes that might occur.

I wanna thank S&S Mods for the awesome liquid and you for taking the time to read this review. If you think you would like to try Blackberry Waffle (from S&S Mods) please visit their site (link provided under pic). Excellent pricing, Excellent service.

Thanks again.

OK, folks........After steeping I expected to get MORE Blackberry but to my surprise.......NOW a little butter is in there!! It definitely brings the Waffle flavor out more but still is very refreshingly powered by the tones of REAL Blackberries.

Have to say.........Grumpy has himself some mighty good Blackberry Waffles!!! I'll be getting me another bottle when this one is gone!!

Happy Vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread