Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The market is flooded with ecigs. Most of them are not that great. The Blaze Ecigs are a great start. They perform better then the 7-11 ecig, Chinese ecigs, and even the joye 510 and the joye ego with out LR atties. Also they are less fuss then the others I mentioned. I think they are a great starter kit for an occasional smoker.
I use a Reo Grand and a GLV XL with a surge. They cost at least 10 times more then them. I think they are worth it especially at 7.4 V :p I was sent a deluxe kit a replacement and their disposable Ecigar for the purpose to review. I am not an affilate or in any way associated with the company.

The Disposable Cigar they sell is amazing. My friend opened it and found a disposable ecig in the casing. I don't find a problem with that. The casing is nice to hold and the taste is amazing. It is a great gift to my cigar smoking friends and relatives. I just wish the price was lower. I have seen disposable ecigars sell for 1/2 as much. It preforms great and tastes good. I have not tried the cheaper ones but I think this one is worth the price.
Like the Cigar their Deluxe Kit hits like a 5V device. The flavored carotos that come with it taste okay. I wish they sold the Cigar flavored in refill packs. The Menthol flavor taste like mint candy while their tobacco flavor taste a bit sweet and like mistery nut. Wish they had a cigar flavored perfilled cartos.
Their cartos last almost a day and I am a 3.5ml a day vapor at 12 mg or 18 mg. Their juice is 24 mg so it might be that. It is also annoying to have only one battery where I have to use another device to vape when it charges. It is less then 4 bucks a day to use. Which is alot cheaper then the 2 packs a day I used to smoke. But it is alot for ejuice and I think vaping high quality WTA ejuice might be a better way to people off analogs for around the same price.
The prefilled carto get hot and burnt my lips a bit. I did not have that problem with their ecigar. I tried a couple different drip tips but they did not fit because they are not 510 standard and made the ecig lose its cool analog like look.
Anyways going to buy a couple disposable ecigars to give out despite their high price. I was really impressed with it. I think that they have something great with those. Wish they can figure out a way to make a rechargeable ecigar.
The stores that carry them seem to be in the east cost. There packs are cigarette vendor friendly the same size as Marlboros and Camels packs. I think for someone starting out they are a great choice.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It stoped working. Still on the 2nd carto. Charged the battery once. I used it till the battery didn't work put it on the charger and now it doesn't work. I tried a fresh carto and tried to charge it again and nothing worked :( It looks like they have a good warrantee but it is strange for a battery to die after a 2nd charge right? Do you think it was just bad luck? Just strange.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
to say its better than a joye 510 and the joye ego with out LR atties is confusing? and also I am 100% sure this is a Chinese ecig...because I ask and was told "Yes but we have our own factory." This review seems more like spam and very misleading

I think it produces a higher wattage then a joye device with the SD atty but not with a LR atty. It is not spam. I did not like the flavors except for the cigar. And the device died in 2 weeks for me. Just thought it was interesting. I use a reo grand and a GLV 2 xl with a surge to vape. Just brought it around as a back up cig to use if my atties or batteries die. How is it misleading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread