Bleh, sucks I'll be at work tomorrow when the mini's come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Yea, I know :) the last time I was really ready to buy, they were all gone within like 30 mins or so. I'm really hoping there will be a black body / red door left but the black Reos in any combination seem to get snapped up pretty quickly. If they get snapped up quickly, maybe that will be a good omen that I'll get a mini Woodvil when they come out lol! (I'm off at 5pm PST)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Yea, I know :) the last time I was really ready to buy, they were all gone within like 30 mins or so. I'm really hoping there will be a black body / red door left but the black Reos in any combination seem to get snapped up pretty quickly. If they get snapped up quickly, maybe that will be a good omen that I'll get a mini Woodvil when they come out lol! (I'm off at 5pm PST)

I'm crossing my fingers for ya. Do you work in an environment where your boss might allow you a break at that time to make a purchase?

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I'm crossing my fingers for ya. Do you work in an environment where your boss might allow you a break at that time to make a purchase?

I am "the boss" lol! I manage a Starbucks :) it wouldn't really be fair to tell my partners (it's what we call employees) that I have to jump off the floor to order my REO lol (or would it?) :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I am "the boss" lol! I manage a Starbucks :) it wouldn't really be fair to tell my partners (it's what we call employees) that I have to jump off the floor to order my REO lol (or would it?) :)

Perhaps you could schedule a break around it. :laugh: Well, what can I say?? I AM biased!! :lol:

ccclady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
Northeast USA
I'm going to be at work when the sale starts tonight too :( Can't take a break to buy one at the appointed time, either, as I'm a nurse and...well...breaks are just kinda hard to come by in my line of work. Keeping my fingers crossed that some of the mini's will still be available when I get home tonight, though...if I can grab one, it will be my first REO and I want one badly!!

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I will have another sale next week no worries I have 500+ mini mods

WOW! 500+? That ought to last....2 hours? :) (j/k)

Last sale (I think) there were still some left the next morning (Mini's, anyway)

As far as taking a break to buy one, I managed to get on at 6:59:59 and by 7:04:00 had the order placed. Make sure you're already registered and your paypal account is ready to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread