Blemished Firefly Batteries, for cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Bravo to LF for selling these batteries as "blemished" rather than trying to gouge their customers by selling the "mistake" batteries as "Limited Edition Polished Finish". High standards and indisputable customer care. That's why LF is my go-to hardware supplier.

Get them while you can!!!!

Totally agree with you TypeOholic

Hey people, don't let the word 'blemished' fool you.

My 'blemished' battery arrived today in the mail. It's beautiful. No marks or nicks. I was thinking they would be scratched or some kind of other cosmetic flaw. But Nope, they are perfect in every way.

It's a present for my wife. She's gonna love the polished chrome look . . .

Harley Girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ohio
Great deal. Called in my order for 3 today, too. Just as others have stated, if you want to order other items, prepare your shopping cart them give them a call to add the batteries. Quick and easy. I really can't believe 50 batteries haven't sold out yet!

Looking forward to the shiny vs brushed finish. This will be a nice alternative look.

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I'm hoping that there'll be some of these left tomorrow, but I do have a question -- are the Firefly batts more like a Riva in function or are they controlled batteries like a standard ego batt? My husband's gotten me hooked on Riva batts recently, but having something that'll keep me apprised of the battery level sounds really good, too. (Even if I normally prefer matte black batteries, I can take stainless, too.) :)

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
That's strange. I called on the 3rd, just after noon and left a message.
Then 10 mins later I got impatient and called again and got a very nice lady who set 2 batteries aside.
30 mins. later, I called back with an order number from an order for a charger, cone and some cartos.
She added my batteries to that order and shipped them out priority for no extra charge.
An hour after I was done, someone returned my very first phone call.
Anyway, I got everything today. Three days after I ordered. CA to FL.
They look great, like shiny chrome. They aren't blemished at all. Just a mirror shine.
I'll skip the sandpaper. These are my only PV's that aren't black.
They both came off the charger at 3.3V though. I thought they were going to be 3.7V.
Luckily, i have some LR Clearos, so I can still get some good vapor. I hope they're regulated to stay at 3.3 at least.
Guess I can't complain anyway. I got 2 batts, a charger, a cone and 5 Clearos for $28, shipped priority.
And the phone lady was a delight to talk to.
Should've got 3 batts though. Got to draw the line somewhere.

Last edited:

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Well, I hope certainly that they are okay, and no one there is really sick, or something. They have not posted anything on the forum since 3/2 and not responded to my phone calls, or PMs - nor have you, Denny, been able to reach them by phone, either. That is a bit worrisome to me...

~Tiger

I called all day again and no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread