Blend 4, I may be changing my mind about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Okay I bought 3 juices from Alien Visions, as I've mentioned before. One of them was a sample size of Blend 4. I have tried a local RY4, and hated it. For some reason I decided that I wanted to try the Alien Visions Blend 4. When I first tried it, I did NOT like it. But now several days have gone by, and I decided to try it again. I am glad I did. Maybe it was the steeping time, I don't know. Now it is very pleasant to me, much to my surprise. I am thinking I should let it steep another week, and see what I think. I got a free sample of RY4 from another company. I haven't tried it yet, but believe I will compare the two. I am very happy about this. I love vanilla, and caramel, so I should love this stuff. The more I vape it, the better it tastes. It is definitely growing on me.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Okay I bought 3 juices from Alien Visions, as I've mentioned before. One of them was a sample size of Blend 4. I have tried a local RY4, and hated it. For some reason I decided that I wanted to try the Alien Visions Blend 4. When I first tried it, I did NOT like it. But now several days have gone by, and I decided to try it again. I am glad I did. Maybe it was the steeping time, I don't know. Now it is very pleasant to me, much to my surprise. I am thinking I should let it steep another week, and see what I think. I got a free sample of RY4 from another company. I haven't tried it yet, but believe I will compare the two. I am very happy about this. I love vanilla, and caramel, so I should love this stuff. The more I vape it, the better it tastes. It is definitely growing on me.

I'm glad to hear you like the Blend 4 :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well I revisited the Blend 4 again. I barely have any left in that tank. Since it has aged, it has become much better. Maybe an ry4 is an acquired taste. Whatever it is, I am surprised to say, I will be buying more in a future order. It is very pleasing to me now. It is also knocking down that urge for an analog too. For some reason it is satisfying, and I think the aging helped the taste. I can vape Boba's Bounty as soon as it gets here. But that Blend 4 takes more time for me. I don't know why, but it is good to me now. It probably won't be an ADV, but it is something that I can appreciate, and look forward to now.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well I ordered a bottle of the Blend 4. They have the sale going on, I had to take advantage of that. I also got a small bottle of Gorilla Juice, and Gryphon's Breath. I ordered them this evening. I just realized I forgot to order Bees Knees. Oh well, I'll try to catch it next time around. A friend of mine gave me a big bottle of Boba's Bounty (100ml), so I am set on it for a very long time. I already had some here, before the gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread