BlondieLocks>>. Love the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Hey, I just didn't want to gob up your post w/ a reply yet (everything looks so neat as you have added each section) Just want to say, so far a great review... We also have the Sidesho and Tony has been great!
He offered me various colors as well and right now it wasn't necessary- the one I ordered was for my husband... I got the Dragon- these were our very first PV's and I am glad they were... Now my husband seems to prefer my Dragon (I am convinced it is due to the "dragon" logo, so I get the Sidesho quite often- I like them both, there are subtle differences and then the big difference- the PCC- It is cool to have that "pack" to carry as if it IS a pack of cigs but it actually carries and/or charges the unit- It has turned some major heads our way and we have given out Tony's card to quite a few people- He just sent us some more (which, by the way, was a good thing, Tony)
Eager to read the rest and since you have had yours slightly longer than we have- your full take on it... so far it seems as though you get the same usage- and the fact you had the Dragon BEFORE getting the Sidesho is cool-
I finally get to see another persons opinion other than Bandits that owns both... (Bandit don't count cuz he also has all those mod giants... LOL) He is also the reason I turned to the Sidesho as our 2nd unit though- so bless him...

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
Why... are you into role playing? ;)

633691228677388360-roleplaying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread