Bloog - BloogPlanet - BloogPlanet.com USA Supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Ok here are some things i suggest for bloog to improve your image a little

one clearly state how and where your warranty works on it's own page

also your starter kits should come with a mini of 2 atomiser devices

i find the price to be high but thats me

The full warranty and and return policy is stated on the FAQ page and on the terms and conditions page you agree to upon checkout. (also a summary is placed at the bottom of the description on each product page.)

With the Bloog you do NOT need atomizers... they are intergrated into the cart....which is disposable....so with every single cart you automatically get a brand new atomizer.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Ok Id like to know what is the origin manufacturer of your e-cigs?
Loongtotem?

We do not use loong totem. Due to competion issues I would prefer not to name our manufacturer...however the bloog is made in china.

Also let me note we are compatible with all current disposable atomized cartridge models...

if you want to know a about something specific just let me know.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, what happened to the high nic carts, I am very impatient.....dontcha think you should have shipped immediately so we could try your ecig, then send the carts later. I am actually thinking of canceling now......excitement fades fast for ecig addicts.....:confused:

You also, never responded to my request of shipping with high nic carts, instead of the no nic, you give with the starter kit. Please explain.

Steve

Last edited:

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Hey, what happened to the high nic carts, I am very impatient.....dontcha think you should have shipped immediately so we could try your ecig, then send the carts later. I am actually thinking of canceling now......excitement fades fast for ecig addicts.....:confused:

You also, never responded to my request of shipping with high nic carts, instead of the no nic, you give with the starter kit. Please explain.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I just re-forwarded an email that was sent to you on Monday (to the email address you used to place the order) ...addressing all issues in your post. In the email we sent Monday was.... notification of delays, opportunity to cancel your order and a discount coupon for the future to make up for the inconvenience...

I am not sure where the disconnect in communication was...but I have re-forwarded the email to you...if you still have not received please let me know.

Last edited:

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Is your Bloog a Loong Totem Sublime?

I thought that Smoke51 were the sole distributors for Loong Totem in the US. Bloog, Red Dragon and ePuffer in Canada all sell disposables too. Are they all from the same manufacturer?

I can't speak for any other competitor on who they use to manufacture their product. The Bloog is compatible with all the brands you listed. And we are made in China. we do not use loong totem at this time...but we are compatible.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
  • Deleted by nycsublimegirl

jfh8553

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
I have had the Bloog in hand for a week now. All 4 bats (I purchased two extra bats with my kit fearing bat failure like their competitors) are still functioning - although lasting me about an hour to an hour and a half each charge (I was a three plus pack a day smoker so I vape a whole lot). With a competitor, I had about a two-thirds to three-quarter bat fail rate within just a few days of purchase. I know that a week is not a long time, but it is better than immediate failure, plus the vapor produced by these disposable atomizer units is indistinguishable to me from real cig smoke. When I return to my 901 and other e-cig types, I really know that I am sucking on water vapor rather than smoking!!! I DO hope someone comes up with a USB passthrough bat or adaptor for these carts soon.:)

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
I have had the Bloog in hand for a week now. All 4 bats (I purchased two extra bats with my kit fearing bat failure like their competitors) are still functioning - although lasting me about an hour to an hour and a half each charge (I was a three plus pack a day smoker so I vape a whole lot). With a competitor, I had about a two-thirds to three-quarter bat fail rate within just a few days of purchase. I know that a week is not a long time, but it is better than immediate failure, plus the vapor produced by these disposable atomizer units is indistinguishable to me from real cig smoke. When I return to my 901 and other e-cig types, I really know that I am sucking on water vapor rather than smoking!!! I DO hope someone comes up with a USB passthrough bat or adaptor for these carts soon.:)

Thanks so much for your comment! send us an email and we can see what we can do for you in terms of bat length....
:p happy blooging!

Phil

Feb 18, 2009
Ok, this is an early review as I have only had my Bloog for a few hours, and it is my first e-cig. But here is what I can tell you so far.

While they were out of The extra filters I ordered initially, they have promised to ship them when they come in and put 5 extra (i am assuming free) filters in
with my e-cig.

I have spoke many times with their customer service and I must say 5 stars all the way. They even have a live chat on their site which seems to be availible at almost any hour!

The review for the e-cig itself is based on my very meager experience with these items, the only one I can compare it too is the e-health cig, which most of you know does not compare well with any but here it goes. I like the weight (not to heavy) and the way the e-cig feels. It doesn't seem fragile at all, very sturdy. The Vapor draw off of it is very good as well. My only complaint with the Bloog is the battery life. For example I had a battery charge while at work today I got home around 9 pm, by 10:30 it was dying after being fully charged. This was very disappointing. I will continue using it and follow up if it improves after a few charges, but like most batteries I doubt that will be the case.

In summary, product great other than very short battery life.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Hi all I am on vaca in peurto rico do to that the web site chat will be off line until sat night but I and my partners who are not on vaca can answer any questions thru email...

Reguarding the below post ... As instructed in the manual please do not charge bats longer then 4 hours it makes the chips overheat and can lead to poor proformance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread