Bloog CS issues.... someone talk me off the ledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
So, I'm brand new to the world of vaping. When I say BRAND new, I mean it - I've never even seen an e-cig before. After doing some basic research here, I arrived on the MaxxFusion as my first foray into the world of vaping - seemed like it best fits my needs. Placed an order for the MaxxFusion ultimate starter kit with Reds cartos, a 5-pack of cherry cartos, and a 5-pack of blank cartos. This was on 1/20 (8 days ago.) Was invoiced the $106. The waiting begins...

As of this past Monday, I couldn't find any information on my account that the order had shipped. I sent an e-mail to Bloog CS asking for a tracking #. Got a response back on Tuesday saying that my order was being held because the blank cartomizers were on back order. They asked if I wanted to have them credit back the blank cartos and ship the rest of the order. I responded back within the hour saying yes, please do that.

Wednesday, I get a voice mail from Bloog CS saying that the order was being held because blank cartos were on back order and asking if I wanted those credited or replaced with filled cartos. I called back, sat on hold for a short time, and was booted into voice mail. I left a detailed message with my name, order number and phone number explaining I'd already e-mailed asking to refund the blank cartos, but if they could just replace them with RY4 cartos, I would prefer that. Either way, I just wanted to get the order shipped, so I asked them to do what they could and please get back to me with a tracking # as soon as possible.

Thursday, I get an e-mail saying that the blank cartos had been refunded. OK, whatever, just get the order out, please.

Now it's Friday, I still have no ship confirmation, no feedback from Bloog telling me when or if the order will ship, and my card has not been refunded for the blank cartos, though they no longer appear on my order on the bloogplanet website. It's now been 8 days since I was invoiced for this order and nothing has moved. Meanwhile, juice I ordered the same day from avejuice arrived 3 days ago, and juice from Bluemist I ordered this week is also already here. Problem is I have no PV with which to use them.

Is this typical of the Bloog buyer experience? I've heard great things about the product and am eager to try it, but I'm starting to get frustrated. Now I'm reading about cartos producing a burnt taste as well... being a novice vaper, I'm hoping this doesn't happen and turn me off to vaping, as I won't really have any basis for comparsion and might not even know if the cartos are bad or not. Someone talk me down here, I'm getting close to just canceling the order and looking elsewhere, or sticking with analogs. HELP !!

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
this is being addressed .... We have had some issues keeping up with the demand since the maxx fusion launched we are in the process of working out the kinks...I should have an answer for you shortly

can you give me your full name and order number...you can post it here or PM me or email directly at a@bloogplanet.com

Last edited:

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
this is being addressed .... We have had some issues keeping up with the demand since the maxx fusion launched we are in the process of working out the kinks...I should have an answer for you shortly

can you give me your full name and order number...you can post it here or PM me or email directly at a@bloogplanet.com

PM sent. If there's anything you can do to help, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks !!!

I get an email, with a FedEx tracking number, from weblogixx.com. After my first Bloog order, my email program thought the weblogixx.com email was spam -- until I told it otherwise. So, perhaps your shipping confirmation is in your spam folder?

I use the cheaper shipping method and usually get my order within three or four days of placing an order -- depending on whether said order was placed on a weekend or weekday.

Last edited:

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
Wanted to change the thread title, but it won't let me.

Bloog CS contacted me here and left me a VM. Also got a VM from Mike at Bloog. Apologized profusely for the delay, sent the order 2nd day at his expense, and gave me his phone # for future problems and a 20% off coupon towards a future order.

I'm a CS manager myself, so I understand sometimes an order gets lost or falls through the cracks, or gets delayed. What burns me up is when a company doesn't stand behind its product and fails to rectify the situation when this arises. I'm very glad to say that Bloog is NOT one of those companies. I appreciate both the personal touch, and them making up for the delay. This is how CS is supposed to be provided. I have gone from nervous to very confident that I will be doing much more business with Bloog going forward.

Thanks, and very well done, Bloog !!!!

Newme

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Wisconsin
I love my Maxx Fusion, but I'm not sure about the customer service either. The PCC I bought came in pretty bad shape, broken and falling apart in several places. I contacted them, got the voicemail a couple of times, then finally got through later in the afternoon. The lady I spoke to said I have to pay to ship it back then they'll send me another. When I requested a return shipping label since it's defective, she said to put a note in that I need to be repaid for the shipping costs. I'm not really used to that. I'm also not used to the fact that I seem to have gotten some of the defective empty cartos and there is no refund for those. I understand no refund for cartos that you don't want or like, which I really don't like the taste of the menthols though they do work fine, but I don't understand no refunds on defective cartos.

beerluvr

Jan 7, 2011
Ky.
I had a some trouble with an order a few weeks ago. I am also brand new to the e-cig. There CS did try and make it right and with some delay eventually got my Maxx Fusion ultimate starter kit. I have no experience with other e-cigs but I must say that since recieving my Maxx Fusion it does seem to be an awesome E-cig. A side note my PCC was falling apart also I glued mine back together cause I did not want to have to go back to dealing with cs again. Anyway it really does seem to be a great e-cig.
Hey but I have only tried disposable e-cigs before.

Magnushawk

Jan 12, 2011
Virginia
I'm waiting on mine from them too. My PCC better not be falling apart when I get it either. I think what we have here is a good homegrown company that doesn't know how to keep up with the paces. For the price of the kits and batteries they fall into the premium category. This means things like shipping and fulfillment have to be well done. Either get it in shape or subcontract it out to a firm that specializes in it. No cost RMAs and returns are a part of the internet business profile
these days.

When I ordered, it took 18 hours to get a confirmation of my order and I only got it after emailing customer service. They got back to me quickly and I have no complaints about it, I mean stuff happens. And then I got a shipping notice on the 27th that I had been assigned a FedEx tracking number. I appreciate the FedEx service, but to me the customer, I find it odd to get a tracking number so far in advance before it actually ships. I envision my order inside of its FedEx envelope sitting in a milk crate in the warehouse waiting on some small piece.They might use the labels / envelopes to separate and mark the orders. Well, that's one way of doing it. But its odd to me. And that's all so far, for me. It's just odd. Not bad. Just odd.

blithenihilist

Jan 29, 2011
CA USA
I'm having the exact issue the OP had!

I ordered $100 worth of starter parts, including the blank cartos on 1/20. I called on 1/26 to inquire about my order, and was promptly emailed back with a direct phone number. Over the next 3 days, I've called the direct number and the main number, leaving messages at both, and twice emailed, but have recieved no response. Each time, I've given my name, order number and instructions to sub the blanks with RY4.

Please help.

P.S. My roommate ordered a starter kit with in-stock cartos 5 days ago, and he still hasn't recieved a shipping notification.

ceyhan

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Miami Lakes, FL
These issues have been my biggest pet peeve with my partners as they handle all the CS and shipping.... I work more with marketing and branding.... I have a meeting with them next week and intend to get to the route of all these issues!

Fire 'em and hire me, I'm tired of my office anyway. :)

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
These issues have been my biggest pet peeve with my partners as they handle all the CS and shipping.... I work more with marketing and branding.... I have a meeting with them next week and intend to get to the route of all these issues!

While you're at it, can you tell me who you normally have ship orders when a customer selects the cheaper shipping option? I was under the impression it was USPS, but my order was shipped Fedex. Although it wasn't a problem this time because Fedex delivered on a Saturday, I normally get Fedex and UPS orders shipped to my work address since nobody is home during the day and I have to pick up my order at the shipper's warehouse (which is a huge pain).

Basically, I just want to know what company is going to ship the order so I can choose which address is most convenient to me.

Thanks.

Rift

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
NYC
What do you mean by "new"? As far as I know, I ordered a 78mm PCC. Is there a different one launching?

Yes there is a new one coming out. If you go to Bloogs website you will see a Mini PCC. This PCC only works with the 68mm batteries. They are developing one in that style for the 78mm batteries. What you got is probably the regular one, which is the one listed under the Mini PCC on there site.

Last edited:

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA

I didn't realize you weren't responsible for the customer service and shipping. Are the partners that are (I’m assuming Mike is one) on this forum? If so, what are their forum names? If not, you should really try to get them on here so you can stop taking all the heat!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
While you're at it, can you tell me who you normally have ship orders when a customer selects the cheaper shipping option? I was under the impression it was USPS, but my order was shipped Fedex. Although it wasn't a problem this time because Fedex delivered on a Saturday, I normally get Fedex and UPS orders shipped to my work address since nobody is home during the day and I have to pick up my order at the shipper's warehouse (which is a huge pain).

Basically, I just want to know what company is going to ship the order so I can choose which address is most convenient to me.

Thanks.

I agree and it would be nice if we could choose between USPS and FedEx - I have gotten 2 orders from FedEx and 1 from USPS. I much prefer USPS because it gets to me so much faster and I'm sure it's less expensive also. Why can't everything just be shipped USPS First Class or Priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread