Bloog Review June 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtomalley

May 28, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
:thumbs:
Two Thumbs UP for Bloog!

I have many good things to say about this company -- first and foremost, I want to congratulate them on raising the standards for customer service. They have SO much patience and no matter how stupid my noob question was, they didn't hesitate to answer or explain. Also super fast shipping, and they have awesome sales.

Regarding the gear and flavors: I ordered a 65mm automatic battery, a box of blank cartomizers and three packages of flavors (coffee, chocolate and mint) in the "light" 11mg nicotine level. I have had varying degrees of success and failure with different companies and each manufacturer has a different idea of what "coffee" is supposed to taste like.

Bloog gets it. The coffee tastes like coffee. No artificial vanilla-ick aftertaste like so many others, just a nice, slightly nutty-sweet flavor of coffee. Very good throat hit, even at the light nicotine level, carts last about the same as others, but they keep the flavor and strength until the end.

But -- the one really awesome thing about the Bloog cartomizers is the removable rubber plug on the sucky end. That means you can refill them with liquid a few more times and get more life out of them without having to destroy the mouthpiece! They are made to be refilled! With this in mind, I plan on going back to buy some of their flavors in liquid. I am curious if I can brew up a mint-chocolate coffee frappuccino flavor...

MINT: Now I never smoked menthol cigarettes when I was an analog smoker. Hated them. But Bloog's mint is not like a menthol cigarette. It's actual mint. It's more like Altoids, peppermint candies, mint ice cream... When I was kid, we had wild peppermint growing in the back yard and Mom would have me pick a bagful and she would brew mint iced tea -- it's just like that. The mint has a softer throat hit, but that's a good thing.

The chocolate tastes like chocolate -- not quite bittersweet dark chocolate but not that cloying-sweet taste of milk chocolate either. It's somewhere in between and will make you feel like you're cheating on your diet.

One last note - the KR808D-1 style battery seems, at least so far, to have a slightly better lifespan between charges. The finish is soft and velvety-feeling, not shiny hard. I like that.

All in all - in my short life as a newbie vapor-fan, so far Bloog is the top of my list.

Bubbajop

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
California
Good stuff! I recently tried their Non-Tobacco 5-pack cartomizer sampler 16mg and I'm getting a quality vape out of all of them. Similar to SI juices in terms of feel (TH is on the mild side) and vapor production (Very good).

Here's how I would rank them:

1. Coffee - I don't drink coffee but it taste and smells like coffee to me and I like it

2. Mint - Tastes and smells like mint, very mild throat hit, good for public places

3. Grape - Taste and smells like grape, good for public places

4. Chocolate - Doesn't taste like chocolate to me, but still vapeable

5. Watermelon - Doesn't taste like watermelon to me, more like some candy flavor, but still vapeable

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I love coffee, drink it all day everyday, so a good coffee vape has always been on my find list. I tried about 6 different coffee Vapes. Most where a little too sweet, or tasted like burnt popcorn for some reason.

Just a few weeks ago i tried Bloogs Coffee. I love it! Tastes like a cup of coffee. Its not covered up with a ton of fake sweetener.
I got it in 16mg.
I dont do many reviews, but for coffee lovers like me , i thought i would offer my opinion for this one, since it was hard for me to find a good coffee e liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread