The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bloog RY4 Fusion Liquid vs Prefilled RY4 Carts

Discussion in 'Bloog' started by ditc, Aug 7, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    I ordered a number of RY4 Fusion juice bottles. While the juice is still good, the taste is nowhere near as strong from the bottled juice as it is, in the same mg amount, from the cartos. I have tried several bottles, as well as refilling existing RY4 prefilled cartos at the same strength, as well as refilling MF V2 Blank cartos, as well as filling a new carto, and letting the juice "marinate" for a week or 2 to mimic a pre-filled, and continue to get the same result. Is there anything that can be done to change/improve this? I am sort of dissatisfied with the current results. Thanks in advance.

2. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Some people have said the same, while others haven't felt there was a difference. No deliberate change was made, and I didn't notice any difference. But, we aim to please, and stronger is seldom objectionable. ;) I'll see what I can do next batch.

3. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    leaford... i know i started another thread awhile back about you being my hero,, but YOU REALLY ARE MY HERO! if you make that RY4 (especially the 36mg) a little bit stronger, i will order it by the gallon! thanks again!!!

4. pmos69

pmos69 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    Portugal
    A little boost on the "nutty" side of the 555 bottled juice would also be nice...

5. STILLSMOK9

STILLSMOK9 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have never tried the Bloog RY4 cartos, but I recently ordered some of the Liquid Fusion RY4 and it was extremely weak in flavor. I was disappointed as well. :(

6. xoYOmamaox

xoYOmamaox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2011
    NORTH CAROLINA
    yea using the ry4 in a boge 2.0 carto makes it bland and not very good sorry hated to say that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.