Bloog Shipping & Handling Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I've gotten a lot of pm's and heard a lot of VERY legitimate griping about the excessive shipping & handling charges - well, I wrote an email to their customer service, and to their VP, and to Leaford and got the following response today:

Mike Coughlin said:
Effective 5:00PM EST – 1/31/11 - Bloog has lowered its Domestic Shipping Charge for Cart five packs to $5.20. That is the lowest rate offered by USPS for Flat rate packages. The domestic shipping costs for multiple Cart five packs will be capped at $7.95, even for (50) cart purchases. Our Goal, at Bloog, is to provide the Highest Quality Product, with the most Consistent Customer Experience, at reasonable costs.

Ya'll have to know this - I am NOT a bloog affiliate... I am a user - and will probably be a user for life if not a non-user altogether. That said, I don't mind doing the simple things to help people get their hands on this terrific product (like writing emails)...

Also, as a side note - please be orderly - Mike at Bloog made me aware that there was going to be limited supplies of blanks on the Bloog site today or tomorrow - catch'em while you can.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
I've been on the fence about ordering a Bloog, re-read every review & finally decided to "splurge" and buy a battery & some blank cartos. Then I get to the shipping page of checkout, and the cost is $29.75 for FedEx Express to me here in HI. There's no other option I can choose, but I thought Bloog also shipped via USPS? Or is this not the case for HI & AK? I searched the site before I placed my order but didn't see anything about extra shipping charges.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I've been on the fence about ordering a Bloog, re-read every review & finally decided to "splurge" and buy a battery & some blank cartos. Then I get to the shipping page of checkout, and the cost is $29.75 for FedEx Express to me here in HI. There's no other option I can choose, but I thought Bloog also shipped via USPS? Or is this not the case for HI & AK? I searched the site before I placed my order but didn't see anything about extra shipping charges.

Howzit Braddah? I actually lived in HI for a year, my freshman year in HS. Lived in Hawaii Kai on the east shore, went to Hawaii Kai High. And my drama teacher got me (well, the whole class) a background crowd job on Magnum PI.

Anyway, try your order again. As I understand it, the system automatically switches to fedex when USPS isn't available for whatever reason, usually a communications error. Try again, aand see if it gives you usps.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
Howzit Braddah? I actually lived in HI for a year, my freshman year in HS. Lived in Hawaii Kai on the east shore, went to Hawaii Kai High. And my drama teacher got me (well, the whole class) a background crowd job on Magnum PI.

Wow, living in Hawaii must have been quite a shock to the system for a guy born in an Alaskan blizzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread