Blowing out the Attie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameeee

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
SW Missouri
being new to vaping I have been reading everything I can about the 401, 901, and the 510 I have, one thing I have seen is to blow out the attie and drain at night, I also started blowing out the attie between carts to get the old e-liquid out, before putting a new cart on. well being as I am I always look for a easy way of doing things lol,
I was at the $1.00 store and found a Baby Nasal Aspirator and thought it would work to blow out the atties, it had a med dropper with it too, it would be good for mixing e-liquids.
now my 901 was getting a little lax on vapor so I thought I would try it on it first. I put it to the battery side and gave a few good blows. not much happened. I don't know if I am supposed to do this but I put it in the cart side and gave a few blows and you
would not beleave the gunk that came out the battery side and air holes. kept blowing untill no more came out. wiped the battery side off real good
put a few drops of e-liquid on the attie and a full cart and WOW! it is vaping like a champ now,
I am wondering if doing this will prolong the life of the attie,
here is a pic of the Baby Nasal Aspirator,

Sameeee

Attachments

• babybulb.jpg
    babybulb.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread