Blu classic tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Does anyone know of any tobacco juice that taste similar to the Blu classic tobacco? That was the ecig that got me started vaping. I know Johnson Creek makes the juice exclusivly for Blu and they don't sell it to the public (That makes me really mad). I like all JC tobacco juices. In fact I love them but none of them come close to Blu Classic. I have been searching and searching to find something like it with no luck. I guess I am just wondering if anyone knows of any other tobacco juice that taste like that? I know I am not the only person looking for this. So lets hear your suggestions please.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
They would make so many of us very happy if they would decide to sell it to the public. I wish Blu would decide to sell their juice. Maybe they just don't know how much money is in selling juices.

Me Too! I'd immediately order a large bottle of "Java Jolt", Blu's coffee flavor that I've been looking for a taste alike. Maybe I'll email them(?):unsure:

nilbog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
what is everyone's next best thing? What juice do you vape if you don't have Blu? Mine is Domestic from JC.

JC Domestic is a very good tobacco juice in my opinion but it is 100% VG. Have you ever tried FSUSA or RAWR? I really love the Wyatt Earp from FSUSA. Are you opposed to PG/VG mixes? Reason I ask is all FSUSA are 50/50 pg/vg if I'm not mistaken. But you can get 100% VG from RAWR. If you want an authentic cigarette taste like as in dead on cigarette, try RAWR's Poison.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I am not too concern about the VG/PG mix ratio but do you think Domestic or Blu taste like real cig? I am wondering because I don't really feel like any of them taste like cig. To me now cigs taste really disgusting:) I will give those juices a try now that you mentioned them, Are they anything like Blu or Domestic?

JC Domestic is a very good tobacco juice in my opinion but it is 100% VG. Have you ever tried FSUSA or RAWR? I really love the Wyatt Earp from FSUSA. Are you opposed to PG/VG mixes? Reason I ask is all FSUSA are 50/50 pg/vg if I'm not mistaken. But you can get 100% VG from RAWR. If you want an authentic cigarette taste like as in dead on cigarette, try RAWR's Poison.

nilbog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I am not too concern about the VG/PG mix ratio but do you think Domestic or Blu taste like real cig? I am wondering because I don't really feel like any of them taste like cig. To me now cigs taste really disgusting:) I will give those juices a try now that you mentioned them, Are they anything like Blu or Domestic?

I wouldn't try Poision from RAWR if you don't want something that tastes like a cig. I don't think that Domestic or Blu taste like real cigs but Poision definitely does. It's almost scary how close the "smoky" taste is. I'd suggest trying the FSUSA. They have several tobacco sample packs you can get like 5 bottles for 9 bucks or something so you won't be blowing a lot of money experimenting. e-Juices :: Sampler Packs :: Fresh from the Field Sampler Pack :: Age verification - Freedom Smoke USA. Check it out that link is good but try the Wyatt Earp too. JY4 is a good blend it's vanilla flavored tobacco and 555 is a nutty type tobacco. They taste very good like fresh tobacco, similar to JC and Blu, whereas the Poison is just straight up ciggie. RAWR has a brand new tobacco flavor called Old Man Juice (I love the names) that looks interesting. They also have a $15.00 sample pack that includes 5 juices. So again you can experiment without breaking the bank. Hope you find something you like.Rawr Vapor: E-Juice Sampler: Tobacco - Tobacco - E-Juice

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Thank you so very much for all those great suggestions. How long have you been vaping? what are your favorite juices? I am definitely going to give all of those a try. In fact I am placing an order right now:) I also ordered some juices from NLV last time they opened and can not wait to get my order. I have tried their Gold and BH and I really liked them. It is just too bad that you have to wait so long to get anything from them. Have you ever tried their stuff?

nilbog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Yeah I have heard great things about NLV, every time I go to their site I am 1 day too late :( but I really want to try Bounty Hunter since I love Gorilla Juice which is Boba's Bounty, the opponent of BH, with banana. I feel your pain on the Blu cartos costing so much. You will be surprised how much money you save when try out some of the vendors mentioned on this site. EC Blend and FSUSA, Juicy Vapor, have like $2-3 5ml sample bottles.?! I mean you can't go wrong with that. You can basically try 5 different juices for the cost of 1 pack of Blu cartos. And then you look at content. Blu carto 5 pack might have 5ml of liquid...might. Some are more filled than others in my experience. JC are good juices too but $30 for 30ML plus they kill you with the shipping. I mean really, they charge $30 and then shipping too! And if you say oh well I'm just going to buy 1 15ML bottle. Well you still pay like 4-5 bucks in shipping so now you're at $20 dollars for 15ML. But with the other vendors like JV, EC Blend, and FSUSA, you get 25ML for $10 plus shipping which is still a heck of a deal compared to either Blu or JC.

However, I've tried a dozen of the EC Blend flavors and only found 2 that I really like. Some were downright nasty to me with a chemical flavor. One thing I learned when I moved on from JC as my juice vendor, is that most places make the juice fresh to order. So when you get them, and if you're anything like me the second they come out of the mail you are loading them up and vaping, the experience is not good 9/10. Literally. 9 out of the 10 vendors I first tried the juice didn't taste right. Some were weak flavors but most had a chemical or "off" taste that I just couldn't stand. I found people saying oh yeah just steep it... Steep it? Well that means no juice for a week or more. No thanks.

Then I found RAWR and FSUSA. FSUSA has premixed so that you don't have to steep for 1 week or more. I mean I read on here of people saying to steep for a month. A month? Really? Not me I'm not that patient. RAWR juices are mixed to order, but of the 6 I've tried, they all taste great right out of the mailbox.

1 vendor I got from offered premixed samples, i.e. you cant choose your nic strength, pg/vg mix, so I'm thinking that means the samples are premixed so when you get one they taste right and you can decide if you want to buy a bigger bottle that you can then steep. Not so much they were nasty. Don't send me something that doesn't taste good. I know taste is subjective but chemical taste is chemical taste and just not good. I don't want to wait. That's why I like RAWR and FSUSA. They just send you quality juice that's ready to go. Much like JC does but for 1/3 of the price! I remember when I first heard that Ms. T's Bakery took like 2 weeks to ship I was like what? That's not good. But, actually they are making your juice and letting it steep, then probably testing it before they send it to you to make sure that it tastes good. That's smart and now I understand and I think more vendors should either presteep some stuff or let you know when you get the juice hey man that's going to need to steep for ______ days. It's like I'm tired of loading up stuff that just tastes nasty. Then you come back two weeks later and it's good. You wouldn't buy anything else like that. Nobody would buy something they were going to consume and then wait two weeks to try it. That's just my rant sorry to get off topic. Now on to my favorite juices. See my symbols either they need steeping = *** , or they don't need steeping = @@@ in my experience:

@@@AVE: Gorilla Juice so good, but 100% VG not so good on the wicking and kills cartos which I prefer mostly.
@@@RAWR: Everything I've tried, but especially Lazarus, Black Cherry Oh Yeah, Strapple, and Antidote both with the Is it there? menthol shot. If you like menthol at all then I would highly recommend RAWR
@@@Halo: Turkish tobacco and Tribeca. I would recommend Halo because they do have awesome flavors but they are just too dang expensive. If money is no option, check out some of Halo's stuff. I think many people think their tobaccos are some of the best. About the same price as your JC though.
***Dragon's Blood/Tear: EC Blend - my first "all day" vapes. but these are sweet and might not appeal to your tastes. I haven't tried any of their tobaccos.
@@@FSUSA: Wyatt Earp (kind of a sweet tobacco) and Gummy Bears again not tobacco but if you've had Hasbro gummy bears this juice is dead on in my opinion.
***/@@@Juicy Vapor: Ecto Plasma, Angry Bird. Ecto was good out of the mail but the AB needed steeping.
***Virgin Vapor: I don't know if it was the organic base or what but these were all unvapable to me. I tried 6 flavors and I've had them for a couple of weeks and still no change. This was my biggest disappointment so far.

The other vendors I mentioned and tried have okay juices but nothing that just jumped out and I was like yeah this is good. I really have only had they experience with RAWR and FSUSA. I started out like you and really only liked tobacco flavors, and I liked menthol. But, I've found that after quitting smoking analogs my tastes have changed and I really enjoy a nice fruity vape. Sorry to be so long, but just trying to give my best answer to your question and again this is all my very humble opinion. Check out some of PBusardo's videos on his site tasteyourjuice or youtube. He along with Igetcha69 (Scott), GrimmGreen who is just funny and entertaining, are the greatest reviewers of PVs, liquids, and attys/cartos and stuff. Their advice along with this website have been invaluable to me. Good luck and let me know how you like whatever you decide to order.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Thanks for all that great insight. Like most other vapers I am also hunting for the ultimate juice. The one that you say yes that is it. So since I started vaping which is like 4 or 5 months ago. I started reading all these threads about juices and vendors and before I knew it I had room full of juices. Unfortunately I have been mostly disappointed. I compare everything with Blu classic. I am not so much into fruity stuff but I do like sweets. That is probably why I like NLV juices. Their Gold and BH is really good. I bought some from a guy here on classified way over priced though but I think it was worth it. At least I know now what everybody is ranting about. In fact I just bought some more from another member here even though I was able to order some the last time NLV came live with their juices. I guess they were open for two days and they had thousands of orders within that two days. that is the kind of business I would like to get into.So what I was trying to say was that I have tried many vendors and many juices including Hola and EC blends and so much more. I guess with all the choices you have with all the vendors and all their different juices you can never try them all so it is always nice to have people who have the same kind of taste as you do to give you suggestions. I really welcome a good recommendation and that is why I started this thread. I just placed two orders with both FSUSA and RAWR. I will definitely let you know what I think of them. I have been on another juice hunting mission this week and I have so much juice on its way. That is part of the fun isn't it?:)

nilbog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Yes, that is the fun of it! There is no end to e juice flavors, and I too am forever on a journey. It's crazy to me that when I smoked cigs I had one type, one cig. Marlboro Milds. Couldn't smoke anything else. But now with e juice it's a whole other ballgame. I haven't even scratched the surface. Hopefully you like the FSUSA and RAWR stuff I think you will. Enjoying some Lazarus right now and it is oh so tasty.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I am also going through some of my old sweet juices and some of them actually taste much better now than it did when I first got them:) I just read about this juice on a thread from a vendor that I have never heard before. After what I read I was very intrigued so I placed an order for it. That is one of the juices I am waiting for. You might want to check it out. It is called Biscotti but I read that it doesn't taste anything like biscotti.
Biscotti - The VaporCast Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread