Blu classic tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

robgors

Aug 3, 2012
NYC
Thanks for the info! I'm a fan of Johnson creeks juices but I think I'm going to have to try out some of your other reccomendations!

I ordered 3 different flavors from Highbrow Vapors based on some good reviews and they were DISGUSTING! After doing a little more research I found most people "steeped" these juices and got a lot better flavor... Well I've had them sitting in my drawer for about a month now and can't bring myself to try them again... They left such a nasty taste in my mouth I couldn't get rid of it all day. Guess I'll have to work up the courage to give it another try!

But yea I agree... Waiting for the juices to come in the mail is long enough, I have no patience for "steeping"

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I agree with you. I have ordered many juices that people here rant and rave about and when I get them I can't stand them most of the time. I know taste is subjective but for the life of me I don't understand how people can compare them with JC juices:) Even though I have had such a bad experience with people's suggestions I went ahead and ordered bunch more again last few days based on recomandations again. I guess I'll never learn my lesson when it comes down to chasing the ultimate juice:)

Thanks for the info! I'm a fan of Johnson creeks juices but I think I'm going to have to try out some of your other reccomendations!

I ordered 3 different flavors from Highbrow Vapors based on some good reviews and they were DISGUSTING! After doing a little more research I found most people "steeped" these juices and got a lot better flavor... Well I've had them sitting in my drawer for about a month now and can't bring myself to try them again... They left such a nasty taste in my mouth I couldn't get rid of it all day. Guess I'll have to work up the courage to give it another try!

But yea I agree... Waiting for the juices to come in the mail is long enough, I have no patience for "steeping"

Vega

Moved On
Jul 27, 2012
Atlanta
Come on people give me some suggestions. Please....

Have you tried the JC silverthorn? I tried it, but sent it back because it tasted too much like an analog. My problem was that I started out with Tennessee cured and domestic, and then tried the silverthorn. If I had tried silverthorn first, it would have become my all day vape, but I guess in the month or so that I was using domestic and tc, I lost my taste for analogs.

Try it out. If you don't like it, JC will swap it out for you and pay return shipping.

Good luck!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Have you tried the JC silverthorn? I tried it, but sent it back because it tasted too much like an analog. My problem was that I started out with Tennessee cured and domestic, and then tried the silverthorn. If I had tried silverthorn first, it would have become my all day vape, but I guess in the month or so that I was using domestic and tc, I lost my taste for analogs.

Try it out. If you don't like it, JC will swap it out for you and pay return shipping.

Good luck!

LOL, that was my thought about it. If I actually wanted a real tobacco flavor Silverthorn would be really good.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I did try the Silverthorn last time and it wasn't bad. I still prefer the Domestic and the Tenn cured much better. I really can not compare the taste of any juice to analogs. To me analog taste completely different. To my surprise now when I try to smoke a cigarette it taste really awful:) I tried one tonight. I was a 2 packs a day(Marlboro silver) for almost 30 years. I fell in love with Blu disposables and I was done with the nasties. Now I still crave the Blu classic all the time but hate paying all that money for it. I think JC juices are just great but also expensive. So I am on the hunt to find something even remotely close. Thank you all for your suggestions. Please keep it coming.

Duker63

Jul 31, 2012
Milwaukee
Yeah JC is used in Blu but all the Blu flavors are proprietary to Blu. JC don't have em on their site. Blu won't sell Blu's juice. Blu only sells Blu pre-filled cartomizers. Could i say Blu more?

Well frankly yes you could. i found Blu juice to always taste burnt and Blu tastes kinda dry making me Blue that I spent money on Blu's when in fact I could of saved money instead of buying the Blu which gave me the blues

So instead of blowing more money on blu

i went and got something non blu, and now I am not depressed an Blue anymore trying to get a decent vapor out of Blu

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Well frankly yes you could. i found Blu juice to always taste burnt and Blu tastes kinda dry making me Blue that I spent money on Blu's when in fact I could of saved money instead of buying the Blu which gave me the blues

i went and got something non blu, and now I am not depressed an Blue anymore trying to get a decent vapor out of Blu

Now that is a lot of Blu(Blue).

Fyre904

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
St Augustine FL
We should mass email Blu and demand they sell bottled juice like volcano does.

I tried to actually do a review on Blu's site after I changed to bottled juice and they stopped it from posting. I guess they like an ignorant customer base if their customers stick to prefilled they probably won't loose as many since their competition is not as broad as bottle juice companies.

Last edited:

WhatSheSaid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Duncan, OK
JC Espresso is a PG eliquid. Isn't Blu all VG?

Yes, that's why I have a feeling they make a vg espresso/coffee type flavor exclusively for Blu (hence the Blu Java Jolt). When I vape Blu classic tobacco, I taste as much coffee as I do tobacco. I've been searching for a coffee vape that I enjoy as well as I enjoy Blu classic.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Yes, that's why I have a feeling they make a vg espresso/coffee type flavor exclusively for Blu (hence the Blu Java Jolt). When I vape Blu classic tobacco, I taste as much coffee as I do tobacco. I've been searching for a coffee vape that I enjoy as well as I enjoy Blu classic.

I just got some cafe coffee from Mtbakervapor and I have to say it is one of the best coffee flavors I have had yet.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I sold my Blu kit today. That was my first kit. The cost of those cartos really makes you have the blues.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
I ordered a small bottle of JC Tennesse Cured yesterday. Not sure if I gave it a good chance the first time. I was told Prosmoke was going to start selling their juice in bottles this fall. I wonder if they do well maybe Blu will get a clue. Could be a trend starting...who knows. As much as I like Prosmoke juice I couldn't justify the cost of cartridges, went looking for something cheaper. Of course I still haven't found my all day vape but I never give up!

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I just got bunch of new juices in today and yesterday. 25 bottles and all. As always I am very disappointed. They all pretty much suck badly. What a waist of money. I keep telling myself to stick to JC but then you hear all these people ranting about these juices and you think to yourself what if that is the one and then the disappointment lingers on:( By thy the Biscutti was also thumbs down:(
I think mass emailing blu is a great idea.

Last edited:

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
I just got bunch of new juices in today and yesterday. 25 bottles and all. As always I am very disappointed. They all pretty much suck badly. What a waist of money. I keep telling myself to stick to JC but then you hear all these people ranting about these juices and you think to yourself what if that is the one and then the disappointment lingers on:( By thy the Biscutti was also thumbs down:(
I think mass emailing blu is a great idea.

I think it's safe to say we all know how ya feel...Sometimes I think I'm better off to be on a tight budget otherwise I'd have no storage for all the juice I would like to buy...I ordered a couple packs of Prosmoke cartridges to try and narrow down what it is I'm looking for...I think it's the plain ole tobacco taste, not like my analogs. I have smoked for so many years that I can't taste the analogs anymore. When I can't smoke like when I had my back surgery that first analog tasted so good. I remembered what it was that I liked about it. Sadly the taste faded. I think I'll try just plain ole tobacco juice.

Can you describe what it is about the Blu juice that you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread