Blu is out of stock M402 available for immediate shipping for only $49 @ www.nic-assist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
Blu is a joke!! Don't waste your time on them.

I had some friends that ordered from blu and 3 weeks later have cancelled their orders. Aparently Blu is out of stock and I am guessing that their shipment has been detained. Instead of placing that on their website, they keep on raking in tons of orders. They have a great marketing scheme, but in reality their product is crap!! I have used those styles before and the atomizers burn out very easily.

After cancelling their orders, my friends went with a Company in California and found the M402 for just $49! Their website is www.nic-assist.com They made a purchase and the item shipped within 48 hours. They offer kits that are all black or all white in color and every kit has 1 blue and 1 red LED. Great price for a great product!! The only problem is they do not sell e-liquid so that will have to be purchased someplace else.

I guess not every site is perfect!

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
I had a feeling Blu was a joke, too bad cause liked the nifty pack design. Just received EVO ( no throat hit on their carts, have to drip 555 ) how does the M402 compare to EVO?
I have yet to try the EVO, but the M402 is a great unit. It is compact has a pretty good battery and hits just perfect for me. I have tried units like the ones BLU sells and I cannot begin to tell you how easy it was to fry those atomizers. Besides that, when I first started vaping it was the pen style. Old school,,lol but great smoke!

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Blu is a joke!! Don't waste your time on them.

I had some friends that ordered from blu and 3 weeks later have cancelled their orders. Aparently Blu is out of stock and I am guessing that their shipment has been detained. Instead of placing that on their website, they keep on raking in tons of orders. They have a great marketing scheme, but in reality their product is crap!! I have used those styles before and the atomizers burn out very easily.

After cancelling their orders, my friends went with a Company in California and found the M402 for just $49! Their website is www.nic-assist.com They made a purchase and the item shipped within 48 hours. They offer kits that are all black or all white in color and every kit has 1 blue and 1 red LED. Great price for a great product!! The only problem is they do not sell e-liquid so that will have to be purchased someplace else.

I guess not every site is perfect!

I thought you had to register as a supplier, here?

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Willowsong...Are you a registered supplier? I have found you to be a very knowledgable poster thats pressence here and in every Blu thread...Its kind of amazing the knowledge of these products you have consumed and the # of posts you have made in such a short time...Very Impresive!

Nope. I got my blu early in May before the back orders started. Never heard of an electronic cigarette before that. Did some research - found this place, and started reading, and reading, and reading. Got a 901... then a 510. Did more reading.

I'm here because I am grateful that I was introduced to vaping. I think that Blu has an amazing marketing blitz... and because of that, a lot of people - like me - will find this place. I try to give my honest opinion, based on my own experiences. SJ was generous enough to allow some space here - and since the reception of this product by long time members has been less than stellar, I try to answer questions for people that are simply looking for answers.

If you read through my posts I think you'll find that I am in no way promoting this product, and in many cases have suggested that people try something *other* than this product.

If I have a lot of knowledge - it's because I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching it and close to 1000 bucks in the last 6 weeks experiencing it.

I pretty much live at my desk doing mostly freelance copywriting. It's easy to keep the forum open.

Is there something that I can do to prove my veracity? Please tell me. Cuz' I'm sorta getting tired of defending myself.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Oh no, di I suggest that you or " a dear freind of yours worked for Blu" Oh Im sorry,...Please...I think its obvious from your posts, All of them, that you have an agenda...Its really nothing to be ashamed of, except for the deception part.
Good luck to you in your freelance copyright, marketing and buz developement.

Willowsong

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
City of Lost Angels
Oh no, di I suggest that you or " a dear freind of yours worked for Blu" Oh Im sorry,...Please...I think its obvious from your posts, All of them, that you have an agenda...Its really nothing to be ashamed of, except for the deception part.
Good luck to you in your freelance copyright, marketing and buz developement.

I do have a friend that works for the parent company that owns blu. That's how I heard about e-cigs. Funny how I keep mentioning that I've retired MY PERSONAL blu products in favor of another device altogether. Amazing how I refrain from posting links to anything - with the exception of pictures that... OMG, had 2 other prodcuts in them! Some affiliate *I* make, with no links with an aff code in them to sell anything, to anyone.

I suppose if I wanted to get into this game, and actually sell e-cigs, I could do that. I'm not interested in being a reseller and having to deal with handling stock, and the majority of the suppliers here that offer an affiliate program aren't products I could get behind and support anyway. You'd be sure to notice it if I did.

Thanks for the "luck" for my profession. I'm mostly taking small jobs and enjoying my summer, since I'm going back to school in the fall.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
As far as assumptions, I havent made any, I am mearly responding to the info in your profile and your posts...Thats all. There is a very clear trail or map so to speak, for anyone to see... I am finished with the Blu charade, in fact, I feel a little dirty just discussing this with you...I think I will go take a shower....Good luck

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
Nope. I got my blu early in May before the back orders started. Never heard of an electronic cigarette before that. Did some research - found this place, and started reading, and reading, and reading. Got a 901... then a 510. Did more reading.

I'm here because I am grateful that I was introduced to vaping. I think that Blu has an amazing marketing blitz... and because of that, a lot of people - like me - will find this place. I try to give my honest opinion, based on my own experiences. SJ was generous enough to allow some space here - and since the reception of this product by long time members has been less than stellar, I try to answer questions for people that are simply looking for answers.

If you read through my posts I think you'll find that I am in no way promoting this product, and in many cases have suggested that people try something *other* than this product.

If I have a lot of knowledge - it's because I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching it and close to 1000 bucks in the last 6 weeks experiencing it.

I pretty much live at my desk doing mostly freelance copywriting. It's easy to keep the forum open.

Is there something that I can do to prove my veracity? Please tell me. Cuz' I'm sorta getting tired of defending myself.
Wow!! $1000 in 6 weeks with BLU!! I guess it isn't that cheap after all,,,

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
I do have a friend that works for the parent company that owns blu. That's how I heard about e-cigs. Funny how I keep mentioning that I've retired MY PERSONAL blu products in favor of another device altogether. Amazing how I refrain from posting links to anything - with the exception of pictures that... OMG, had 2 other prodcuts in them! Some affiliate *I* make, with no links with an aff code in them to sell anything, to anyone.

I suppose if I wanted to get into this game, and actually sell e-cigs, I could do that. I'm not interested in being a reseller and having to deal with handling stock, and the majority of the suppliers here that offer an affiliate program aren't products I could get behind and support anyway. You'd be sure to notice it if I did.

Thanks for the "luck" for my profession. I'm mostly taking small jobs and enjoying my summer, since I'm going back to school in the fall.
So interesting how the truth comes out!! Go ahead and defend your BLU!! Maybe you can tell possible buyers why the BLU company collects peoples money and takes up to 30 days if not more to ship? Maybe you can ask the BLU company why it is that they do not post (not in stock) as most respectful businesses do?? It is my feeling with what has been going on that BLU has its stock detained just like SE and they are scrambling to try to get some product somehow to fill there orders because they do not want to issue any refunds!! Also maybe you can ask if their "30 DAY" warranty takes effect when the order is placed or when the customer gets the product?? If it is the latter, then what's the point?? Your warranty is over before you even see your product...
Since you have "connections", perhaps you can enlighten this board??

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
If you don't mind I would like to see it

Okie dokie. Here we go..
The battery in my camera was just about dead. I was going to include a couple, but only managed one clear shot in time.

From Top to Bottom:
m401 - 108mm
m402 - 98mm
JOYE306a - 89mm
J-E88b (blu) - 88mm

Attachments

• PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread