Blu or M402 & Lots of Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lela82

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ok, so I am so new to e cigs, I haven't even tried one yet! I have a starter kit from Blu on order, but the more I read the more I am wondering if I chose the right brand to start with.

While doing a bit of research I am finding that the m402 is the closest thing to Blu I can find that would suit my preferences.

I am also reading about the sensitvity that people are having with the Blu cartridges. Does the M402 come in manual?

I am also reading a lot about people buying the liquid and refilling their catridges them selves. How does this work? Ha I need an ecig 101 class!

i0nicx

Jun 15, 2009
US, New York
i am new to the whole e-cigg thing as well. but i've been reading the **** out of these forums. i recommend floating around and reading everything you can. i would definitely check out the m401/402 specific forum. after reading through it i can assemble, clean and refill the cartridges with my eyes closed(and i haven't even gotten mine yet).

i myself have the blu cig starter kit on order and tomorrow(monday) ill have my m401 starter kit coming from dietsmoke.com.

as a new person to this, also a person that researches just about everything, read read read

-Tom

lela82

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Thanks Tom! Please let me know how your 401 works. I have been on and off reading these boards and it is a bit overwhelming to read up on all the different brands and options out there.

I am doing a bit more research before I order a second type of ecig, but it looks like ecigs in general are hit and miss vs personal preference.

I think the most important thing for me is choosing a brand that has a charge on the go option like the Blu does. I am also considering ordered juice and refilling my own Blu catrdriges as I have heard that is a great way to keep more consitent hit off of Blu..we shall see!

i0nicx

Jun 15, 2009
US, New York
i was very concerned when i first started looking into the e-cigg thing(for lack of a better word). i've been smoking cigarettes(analogs as they are called to current vapor peoples) for a little over 8 years and i'm hoping to find something that is as convenient and satisfying without all the extra crap i'm inhaling. the blu cig looked really good because of the portability/easy factor, but i also wanted something NOW. so i ordered the m401 knowing i'd get it quick. plus after reading about it and watching video reviews it seemed like a good place to start. i will definitely follow up with my m401 and my blu cig when it gets here. i won't be getting my blu probably til end of the month but i'm still excited about it.

i0nicx

Jun 15, 2009
US, New York
I got my m401 yesterday(monday) and I've been using it along with regular cigarettes. It's pretty cool, I'm getting nice pulls/hits from it, don't have to fish face when taking draws. The starter cartridges(marlboro) are pretty craptacular, but I ordered some menthol juice with it and I'm using that. Tastes pretty good, can't complain. For only having it for 2 days now, I'm pleasantly surprised and I think it's a good place to start.

I got mine from dietsmokes.com in about 4 days, spent about $65 for the m401 starter kit and a 10ml bottle of fluid shipped.

I'm hooked and already order more juice from other vendors along with atomizers and an extra battery.

I still have my blu on order and can't wait to try that out.

So theres my 2 day crappy review, hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread