Blucig: cartidges - e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it better to just fill up with e-juice or keep purchasing the cartridges off of the blu website? I am new to the ecig world as blu is my first. I have never used e-juice but I keep reading about it in forums. The e-juice seem to be kind of expensive at $20 a bottle from what I've seen online. What's a good site to buy e-juice for a good price? Personally I'd rather get a sampler kit but I can't seem to find any good ones online anywhere.:confused:
Does anybody have any experience on filling up the blu cartridges with their own e-juice?

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
IMO don't waste your money on the prefilled carts unless you just really like the flavors and/or don't wnat the hassle of refilling/dripping.

I have gone through three prefilled carts and that was it. I ordered a bunch of sample size flavors from NuVape and I have been dripping them since. Much better flavors and better vapor production.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Is it better to just fill up with e-juice or keep purchasing the cartridges off of the blu website? I am new to the ecig world as blu is my first. I have never used e-juice but I keep reading about it in forums. The e-juice seem to be kind of expensive at $20 a bottle from what I've seen online. What's a good site to buy e-juice for a good price? Personally I'd rather get a sampler kit but I can't seem to find any good ones online anywhere.:confused:
Does anybody have any experience on filling up the blu cartridges with their own e-juice?

To the best of my knowledge Nuvape E-Cig Refill Juice - Home is the only site where you can buy samples of specific flavors of your choice. 2 bucks a pop for 3ml. My blu hasnt arrived yet so cant speak to refilling it but the other models I have are pretty easy to refill so I'm guessing blu will be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread