Blucigs/Swisher Ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsabath

Feb 5, 2013
New Jersey
Soo, I have been buying disposable eicgs for months now and I have been wasting a ton of money. I just received the Blucig Original Starter Kit in the mail on Thursday (1/31/13). On Friday (2/01/13), one battery stopped charging and on Saturday (2/02/13), the second battery stopped working. Both batteries worked for a few charges and stopped working. One lasted a little bit longer. I bought the blucig kit for 60 bucks and spent an extra 10 on cartos only to find out it won't work anymore. I have been doing some research and found out this happens to a lot of people. At the local Tiger Mart, they sell primarily Logic and Swisher disposable ecigs. I usually get Swisher. One of the employee's brother works for Swisher so they get hooked up with a bunch of Swisher ..... I was wondering if I could buy a rechargeable Swisher Ecig kit and swap around the parts. I would prefer to use the Swisher batteries just for the name and since my blu batteries refuse to charge. I would use the blucig cartos since I love the taste of all of them. Will a swisher battery charge with the blucig chargers? I would prefer to just use a Swisher battery with a blucig carto. I don't really care about the battery life of the Swisher's, I just want to know if they are compatible with the blucig cartos. if they aren't could you offer me anymore battery options that are compatible with the blucig cartos or should I just buy a replacement from blucigs.com??

A summary of questions:

1.) Are Blucig cartos compatible with Swisher batteries??

2.) Are Swisher batteries compatible with Blucig chargers??

If they are not compatible:

1.) What are some alternative batteries that work with Blucig cartos??

2.) Should I just buy a couple replacement batteries from blucigs.com??

I am understanding of everybody so please post your honest opinions. Any help would be great! I don't like having to go waste my money on disposables again, so please bring on the help quickly!

Thanks in Advance.

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
Blu Cig charger will fry any other battery. The polarity is reversed.
Your Blu batteries are under warranty for a year. You can send them back for replacement. Sorry that you bought the original kit.
The Premium 100 is light years better.
I would call Blu customer service. See if they will let you exchange your buster original kit, for the Premium 100. Your cartos will work in any Blu or most 510 threaded batteries. The only Swisher I know is Swisher Sweets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread