Blue-Collar Vapor Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-Collar Vapor

Oct 15, 2013
Portland
What's everybody. This is Blue-Collar Vapor. I am starting a Youtube series (as if this "market" wasn't already oversaturated). However, i hope to achieve something new. As we all have found, or will find, there is great learning curve to vaping. With most Youtube vape channels, the host learn and evolves as a vaper off camera and comes to the table as an expert. What I hope to do, is evolve on camera. Give freshman (my new favorite replacement for "noob") like myself, a place to go and learn with someone as opposed to coming right behind someone in the learning curve that is vaping. So for instance, I finally just graduated from eGo batteries to the iTaste MVP. SO I will be opening the package and dinking around trying to figure out how it all works on camera.

Now granted, to some extent, all of these videos have been done in one fashion or another. But I have come to relaize that the more Youtube channels we have, the more Facebook groups, the more vape meets, the more reach are going to have, and the more options people will have to get into vaping, as well as learn about vaping. As is important in my everyday life, class and socio-economic status is very important to me. I have talked to a great number of would-be vapers out there, and they are consistantly bothered by the good-ole boys club that has seemed to invade vaping. So I want to include everybody. What is going to be cost effective for the auto-mechanic instea dof what is the new trend. Trends leave out the poor.

SThis channel is for you. Tell me what you want to see. Tell me what I could do better, what you would like to see more of. This is a labor of love. I love vaping and I have found that watching vape videos to be a rather rewarding experience, so why not give back what has so freely been given to me and make videos for everyone else. I will do informational videos, how to videos, question videos, review videos, vape culture videos, vape-rights videos. The more the better.

Thank you,
Blue-Collar Vapor
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluecollarvapor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread