Blue Honey Cream by Strix Elixirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Honey Cream

Every now and then, a company or business person becomes known for a product. juice maestro Jennifer Zeares, CEO of Strix Elixirs, is well-known for her juice flavor Blue Honey – a combination of fresh blueberries and honey. Developed in 2010 when she was part owner of Vape Dudes E-juice, Jennifer brought the recipe with her when she opened Strix Elixirs, and her customers responded to it immediately.

The flavor profile of Blue Honey, according to their website, is:

You've heard about it. You've dreamed about it. You might have even vaped it. YES, this is THE Blue Honey of yore. A family recipe shared by very few, this is Blue Honey. Simply put, this flavor is blueberries and honey combined. Yet, when these two have time to dance they create a new sensation. Not too sweet, not too tart. Won't crack tanks, but will leave you wanting more,and more, and more.

But how do you improve upon an icon? By adding cream, of course!

That is exactly what Strix did when Blue Honey Cream was developed. According to their website, the flavor profile is:

We've discovered how to improve Blue Honey - by adding cream!

This liquid only gets better with time. Although we pre-steep all of our eJuices feel free to steep this one even longer.

Good at all voltages, but we suggest kicking it up a notch to fully experience this flavor. Best in RDA and RBA units, but delicious in all atomizers. Perfect for dripping or tanking! Some call this an ADV.

Blue Honey Cream was one of the first flavors I ordered from Strix, in the same multipack in which I ordered Black Honey Cream. I’d heard nothing but rave reviews about this juice, and it was something I knew I had to try – just to see what all the hubbub was about.

Cracking the seal on the bottle of juice, I didn’t exactly know what to expect. The aroma was very pleasing – a very potent smell of fresh blueberries, as if someone had picked some and smashed them in preparation of baking and cooking. There was even a slight tang to the smell that you get from a fresh blueberry. In a world where artificial is king, this was an encouraging sign.

Placing a drop on my finger, I sampled the juice just to get a sense for the flavor. It was very, very blueberry but not that blueberry of like a piece of candy or gum. The flavor was like eating the filling out of a piece of blueberry pie but not nearly as sweet. And underneath all that blueberry flavor? Just the tiniest hint of rich honey.

Anxiously, I juiced up some fresh cotton and fired off my mod a few times. The vapor rising around my head smelled of fresh blueberries – as it had when I smelled the juice before applying any heat – but it was as if the heat had mellowed it some. The smell was very pleasant.

I couldn’t wait to see how this juice tasted when vaped.

On that first inhale, my taste buds came alive with a nice, mellow blueberry flavor mixed with a touch of honey. The taste wasn’t overly sweet and it wasn’t artificial in the least little bit.

But the exhale was where this juice really shined. The flavor on the exhale was blueberries, honey, and cream.

I had to see if the juice lived up to the claims in the website’s flavor profile, so I started increasing the wattage on my mod. With each increase, up to 150 watts, the flavor really did improve. It didn’t taste harsh, either. Each vape was better than the last.

The flavor, to me, is very much like the filling of a homemade blueberry cobbler or a no-sugar added blueberry ice cream. It’s an amazing combination that could be (and is) an all-day vape (my son had to order his own 30ml bottle after I let him tried it because he’d been looking for a REALLY good blueberry-flavored juice.)

If you are looking for something with great blueberry flavor that isn’t overly sweet, I can’t recommend this juice enough. You’ll be amazed at just how good it really is!

Reactions: Puff2K

Vigilantelove

Jul 12, 2015
I second this awesome flavor! I placed an order from Strix based on the two reviews you've done on their juice.... Love them! I got Blue Honey, Blue Honey Cream and Mad Batter. All max VG. Two came with the disclaimer that they would be made to order and not steeped. All three flavors were delicious straight out of the bottle.

I get a slight cotton candy exhale to Blue Honey Cream. Not too sweet, but almost a "fluffy" quality to the blueberries. Just overall juicy and perfectly sweet.

I have to say that the max VG worked out well in all my tanks I don't do RDA, but each of these flavors vaped great in my Subtank Mini, Nautilus Mini and my T3-S tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread