Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Blue Magic from Hybrid Creations. Review[/h]
Hybrid Creations came across my radar a while back. I got a hold of Chris Orth and Hybrid Creations on face book and tried their two most popular flavors, Xenomorph, and Dulce Cubano. You can read my review on Xeno (I loved it) and Dulce Cubano. I loved it so much by the time it steeped I blew through the whole bottle in the weekend. Now I have to wait on my 120ml bottle to steep before i can review it. But to help me wait, a bottle of Blue Magic came with it. From Chris; ""BLUE MAGIC" OUT NOW!!!
Blue Raspberry with a slight refreshing chill to keep you Cooooooool and coming back for more!Just call me Frank Lucas baby..."Sounds good, I know he has been working on this for a while. Its a custom PG/VG blend, 18 mg nic. Im using a standard 2.5 attomizer on a standard 3.7 volt battery, Here we go.

Flavor First Hit. You see whats laying in the gutter? Blue Icee, thats exactly what this taste like. Classic blue raspberry goodness, full of the sweet but tart flavor. The VG in the liquid really makes it juicy, thick moist vapor. But wheres the "magic" hiding behind that juicy puff is tiny menthol bite, just enough to give you that cool feel. It makes the flavor absorb in your mouth a little more and make you mouth water blue raspberry. It doesnt effect the flavor just the "feel" Im vaping this so hard I dont know if I have a nic head ache or a brain freeze.As you inhale the more you inhale the stronger the flavor gets. By the time you inhale it into your lungs you get the full flavor of blue raspberry, as you start to exhale the menthol chill sets in and it gets sweeter as it rolls off your tongue. Ive had a few good blue raspberry flavors but none that had the idea to put a cooling effect behind it. It really does leave you mouth with that unmistakable cool refreshing taste so much that you almost want to go check the mirror to see if your tongue is blue. This is just another great example of a liquid not only replicating a flavor but the entire effect of a beverage. Makes you wonder where some one ever looked at an Icee and got the idea, "I wonder if I could smoke that?"

Throat hit. Menthol always makes for a better throat hit.Fruit flavor vapes.....not so much. But at 18mg I would put the throat hit up there with any 18mg tobacco flavor.

Aroma, It smells creamy after the exhale, but still mostly smells just like it taste.

Overall. Its really cool (excise the pun) when a liquid can recreate the experience and the flavor of something else. If you like blue icees this is a no brainer. If youve never had one....your in for a treat. Check out Hybrid Creations or drop by E Cig City and pick up a bottle. Thanks for reading

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Like the a very unique RY4 Its a sweet creamy caramel that slowly turns on to a stout stogie. I dont know if you ever smoked cigars Tango, but its got just the slightest faintest sour bite on the end like a cohiba. Its not like most dark deep cigar flavors. So basically a really smooth sweet caramel over a fresh crisp cigar tobacco. Its my new all day. I just ordered 120 ml now its killing me to let it steep. I remember when I started you kind of lead me to bobas and Casablanca, and a few other great tobaccos, for which I am eternally grateful. I think youll really love this one after a good two week steep. We seem to have similar taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread