Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Blue Ridge Mist - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Let's talk about Blue Ridge Mist. It's like vaping a fruity breeze in a mountain field full of wild berry plants and peach trees. Mmmmmmm!

Blue Ridge Mist. What is in it? I never was good with picking out flavors. At first smell, my mind told me plum and a hint of grape. The website says peachy blend. A better reviewer than me (not hard) says strawberry and peach. Whatever Scuba (Mom) put in this juice, she done good!

At 18mg there is a nice throat hit for a fruit blend. There may be a bit of champagne, because with a french inhale I got an amazing tickle.

I don't know the PG/VG, but the vapor is very good from a Boge LR and eGo. Scuba mixes each PG/VG to go with the juice for best overall vape. You can ask to have your nicquids customized, but I trust in the mixtress.

I have never been a fruit vaper. I like RY4s and 555s. But this is a flavor I will return to often. It works great with coffee in the morning. After a meal, it just fits perfectly. It also works to curb those late night cravings.

This flavor made its way to the Georgia Vape Meet. I heard it was a huge success. People were raving about it at first taste. So I let a few fellow vapers here try it. Everybody wants to steal my Blue Ridge Mist.

Another five star juice, Scuba. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread