Blue Ridge Mist = YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I havent really heard much about this flavor here on the forum, but I just wanted to chime in and rave about how delicious this juice is. It is a very light peach flavor. Sweet but not overly"candied" sweet. I originally tried this juice as a sample that was sent to me with my first M&P order and although I forgot to order a bottle of it with my 2nd order, I did remember to get some with my 3rd order(recieved today). Very shrewd POP, send a lil sample to get me hooked on a flavor that I may have never tried otherwise!!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Wow, three days since I posted this and no "likes" or posts of people who agree with me. Am I the only one who loves this flavor?!?! I hope not. I don't want M&P to discontinue it for lack of sales!!

I also got a sample of this.

When I read your post yesterday, I started typing out a reply. But I deleted it when it didn't go anywhere.

But yes, everybody who has tried Blue Ridge Mist around here loves it. My son took it to his work, and only half a bottle came back.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I havent really heard much about this flavor here on the forum, but I just wanted to chime in and rave about how delicious this juice is. It is a very light peach flavor. Sweet but not overly"candied" sweet. I originally tried this juice as a sample that was sent to me with my first M&P order and although I forgot to order a bottle of it with my 2nd order, I did remember to get some with my 3rd order(recieved today). Very shrewd POP, send a lil sample to get me hooked on a flavor that I may have never tried otherwise!!

Morfeeus

Thank you so much for this post i happen to agree with you with all honestly. Frankly it is one of my go to vapes so its best we start given samples with this one and we do sell lots of it, it will never be discontinued. I think in the near future this this thread will grow it is a fairly new flavor that simply has not been pushed but you just let the cat out the bag:laugh:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Got my first taste of this yesterday and can't put it down. Tried it side by side with Butterfly Bait and I'd hate to pick between the two so I guess I'd better keep both of them around. Got real tempted to try a carto of 50/50 and may not be able to resist yet. It's a delicious peachy flavor without being a peach niquid. I still get a slight mango taste out of fresh BB and I love mango. But BB does change a lot. Don't know if this 30 of Blue Ridge is gonna get a chance to change or not. It sure was good for breakfast this morning.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
My BRM never lasts long enough to steep:D

That's a good thing. Butterfly Bait is another that changes quick. I like it as well steeped as fresh it's just different though it's stages. BRM is good steeped, just not quite as good as fresh to me. I refuse to use the worn out phrase "taste is .........." lol but I guess it does apply.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
That's a good thing. Butterfly Bait is another that changes quick. I like it as well steeped as fresh it's just different though it's stages. BRM is good steeped, just not quite as good as fresh to me. I refuse to use the worn out phrase "taste is .........." lol but I guess it does apply.

My BRM never lasts long enough to steep:D

I've got a carto of it in front of me as I type. Bout time for another order though. It's one of tose I think I like better fresh than long time steeped. I'll bet it is a beautiful sight.

Hey how you two doing, hope you's are doing well just swinging by. I know I'm missing some post some where God Bless and Thank you for the kind words i really enjoy the mist also anyone that has not tried it really should give it a go we do sell a lot of it so it must be pretty good:p

Muldemar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Frostbite Falls,MN
Hey how you two doing, hope you's are doing well just swinging by. I know I'm missing some post some where God Bless and Thank you for the kind words i really enjoy the mist also anyone that has not tried it really should give it a go we do sell a lot of it so it must be pretty good:p

Thank you for the kind words Pop..and especially for your Great juices,and wonderful CS.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I gave Blue Ridge Mist a shot on my last order. I'm digging this one! I think I'm a little more partial to BB, but they both have such a nice, refreshing fruity (yet hard to define) flavor. The closest thing I can relate BRM's flavor to is Inca Kola, the Peruvian soft drink that was the only one to beat out the Coca Cola Company in national sales anywhere in the world (that is, until Coke bought them out). It's got a nice, almost tutti fruity flavor. Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread