Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, gotta go real soon. Checked fluids and such yesterday one glitch, a 1 hour 40 minute drive one way then start and the same back. Emailed them. "Do it for one week and then you can transfer." Something tells me their lying but oh well hopefully the old girl holds up time to go see a different town. It will not be very exciting as I hear Lubbock is boring, dryer than us and filled with users. As I expect my smart phone to be stupid took pics of google maps and the city last night. Oh well paid by the mile as well......

With that much driving might as well do this one:

• Love
Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Tiggs & JPF...
While I was out the engine light came on again so I drove right to AutoZone and found out it's the fuel sensor that's going out so I have an appointment Friday to get it changed...
wednesday-stuck-in-the-middle.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Tiggs & JPF...
While I was out the engine light came on again so I drove right to AutoZone and found out it's the fuel sensor that's going out so I have an appointment Friday to get it changed...
wednesday-stuck-in-the-middle.jpg

I laughed so much..... I have never seen any of the Adams family only clips. Wednesday is my type of girl..... too much, too much. how to rebutal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread