Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Tiggs & JPF...

RIP!!!
Morning did not sleep in late, got too worked up yesterday; only takes about three minutes of news.... Time for a break from that again.
Aww so sorry you couldn't sleep in again.....
HHD!!!
7TZpVjcuKqJSzbTlh0Zxb-XHWMMERL-p677TuqKc_Btq1Fif99_Hx9pxr02awWpqaVpaMzLFagiFYPUydKi9uajGg8v7GRPWA41dAbPb-B1bsy7a1TPH3q30j1c1iULpkwxymvRXD2jvcmGp2Kn6gbCQ1H0BjXdg3w4

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, transfer occurred yesterday; so getting ready for the first real attempt. Cool front came in yesterday as well so our highs for 10 days in the 40's and 50's nice.

Another every one watched; why stop this show?

Edit: Have to wait until noon, fine by me my research has shown from noon to dinner time is the best to make a dime.....

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Tiggs & JPF...
Morning, transfer occurred yesterday; so getting ready for the first real attempt. Cool front came in yesterday as well so our highs for 10 days in the 40's and 50's nice.

Another every one watched; why stop this show?

Edit: Have to wait until noon, fine by me my research has shown from noon to dinner time is the best to make a dime.....

What trasnfer??? I think I missed something...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, first good to see you on @jpf880 hope your okay. My phone (My phone lol) had lubbock as my work station two hours away and could not be changed. I had to email the person I was "Talking" to and got a number to call so that basically a tech person could then get the changes to Amarillo on (my phone) She called it a transfer I did not know a better term really so (Location change on phone to correct city) there..... right.

Changing internet providers today, took two long frustrating hours on the phone with AT&T, the girl I was talking to did not know the difference between a gig and a megabyte. One package 63 a month for 10 mb is what I have been on not working, so after today 400 mb same cost. Bye AT@T. I actually had to explain this to her..... smh :facepalm:

Edit: correction 30 a month so 30 cheaper and should be 400 times faster. :)

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Night. Tomorrow I am going to help Brad move, it took them six months to find a place. I would be scared to myself as he will go from 800 a month to 1,100. I wonder how they will make it as they couldn't keep straight before; maybe he thinks the gravy train is just going to keep coming from the gov. Anyway I did joke (somewhat) hey I could live with you. It is nice I went over last weekend to a house warming. Two living, two bath, much bigger, wood floors.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks great, no idea it's a fruit, who knew?

I know I awoke to early so I predict a nap in my future......

Me too... and of course it's a fruit.. it has seeds....
Oh finished helping yesterday and had time to kill so watch something new to me... Tiggs does not recommend Beverly Hills Ninja, got to how fast can childish errors occur? about every 15 seconds garbage... am looking forward to this looks good.

Oh I can't wait to see that one... I loved the video game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread